Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Dena H.
Saran wrap is much better than other brands because the thickness and elasticity I still have the hardest time. I either use scissors or pull and rip till it gives. I was thinking about getting on of those restaurant style one that huge with a bigger stronger ripping strip
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
This is average saran wrap. To be honest, I find it a hard product to compare between brands. The packaging on the box does make it very easy to cut the wrap to the preferred size. Other than that, I cannot notice a difference between this saran wrap and a different brand.
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA
The cling film itself is good but PLEASE FIX THE PACKAGING. It is horrible! The film tears before the roll turns, the cutter is exposed and cut a hole in my thumb, and after cutting you can't get hold of the film to pull it again. A good product ruined by bad design.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
This is a good plastic wrap, but like all plastic wraps, sticks to itself so easily it makes it so hard to get it used the way I want to use it without having to dance and fight with it to not get stuck to itself, and yes I know it pulls back off, but that is another dance
melissa k.
Niskayuna, NY
I prefer to just get the Saran Wrap not the premium. I don't find much of a positive difference between the two. I find the premium to be a little thicker which doesn't really seem necessary - I just stick to the regular Saran wrap and it gets the job done just fine!
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
Saran is okay. I much prefer using my Tupperware because the Saran Wrap doesn't really seem to stick correctly to the sides of a dish to keep the air out. I think people need plastic wrap for one thing or another and instantly think of Saran but I am not so impressed.
Alyssa T.
When we buy plastic wrap we tend to stick to the saran brand. Sometimes it is hard to stick to cold dishes, but we usually manage a way to get it to stick. This is a little more than the off brand, but I would still stick to the saran brand when buying plastic wrap.
Chantel R.
Orlando, FL
I use this a lot of my left overs. I grew up calling all clear wrap saran wrap because that was the common thing known. It's easy to use and rip, and handles food and packaging well. I want to keep stuff safe and clean, saran wrap has always been a reliable tool.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
You cant go wrong with Saran wrap! It is a trusted and effective brand. I choose to buy this or a generic brand, because it works better. It is easier to get off the roll and it sticks to dishes easier. I find the generic ones do not stick! I will continue to buy.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
The only wrap worth buyers my. It's a trustworthy product from a trustworthy name. This wrap is easy to use and clings to all the right places. I use it for plate of cookies mostly but have used it for messier items such as a plate of food with gravy. No spills!
A.M. G.