Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Decorator Expert
Ok so there needs to be a class in how to use this stuff! No matter how many times I try I can't get this stuff to stick and then when I got to rip it off the roll. Forget it I'm done and I'm pulling out the aluminum foil. This stuff isn't cheap either. I completely avoid using it.
Dani B.
Dani B.
Lebanon, OR
With a house with 5 kids and 2 adults I cook a lot and end up saving a lot of things in the fridge! It is so nice o be able to warp dinner up so the kids and husband can have leftovers for lunch the next day!! Or so my muffins don't get yucky overnight!! We go through this stuff!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
I think all residential plastic wraps need to up their game a bit. My biggest pet peeve is when I put saran wrap on something and all it wants to do is stick to it's self. This one usually doesn't do that. I'd still like one that sticks like that wrap we have at the restaraunt.
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
There never comes a time when you don't need Saran Wrap on hand in your house. It doesn't matter if it's for food or some other activity in your house. Saran is the best brand for the job, and it's always at a great price. Found at any grocery store or chain store like Walmart.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Clemson, SC
I do not try and save money on discounted non-name brand plastic wrap. Plastic wrap is already hard to manipulate and this is one of the better brands to use. It is not expensive but it is at the medium price point. I would recommend this brand and premium to other customers.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
As much as I hate Saran wrap because I'm not good at using it... yes, that is a thing actually. It works really well when someone else puts it on for me. It's reasonable priced and often on sale. It really works well when done right, and apparently this girl just can't learn.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Beckley, WV
Saran is a good product and is easy to use for most. However if you have hand cordination issues this can be challenging to do. Wish there was a way you could make it for disabled users. Affordable price and def recommend but then most already know you have a great product!
Selena P.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
This is a good plastic wrap, but like all plastic wraps, sticks to itself so easily it makes it so hard to get it used the way I want to use it without having to dance and fight with it to not get stuck to itself, and yes I know it pulls back off, but that is another dance
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
This is average saran wrap. To be honest, I find it a hard product to compare between brands. The packaging on the box does make it very easy to cut the wrap to the preferred size. Other than that, I cannot notice a difference between this saran wrap and a different brand.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Saran wrap is much better than other brands because the thickness and elasticity I still have the hardest time. I either use scissors or pull and rip till it gives. I was thinking about getting on of those restaurant style one that huge with a bigger stronger ripping strip
A.M. G.