Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Decorator Expert
This is great Satan wrap. It actually sticks to bowls and plates without sticking to itself. Totally worth the price.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
Brand loyal! It tears when I tear it, not before. Keeps items fresh, too. Completely affordable and widely available.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
Covers my left overs nicely. Everything inside stays fresh. But once it sticks to itself you're done. Single use only
Amy G.
Antigo, WI
Works well and clings to products well. I am not brand loyal to any type and price is a huge factor in my decisions.
Hayden T.
Decorator Expert
As far as Saran Wrap goes this does its job. How much of a difference can different types of Saran Wrap really have?
Beth R.
Richmond, KY
Maybe it's me but I wish there was a. Better way to tear plastic wrap. Once I get it torn off it works like a dream.
Cassie L.
Woodway, TX
Great price and great value. Sticks to dishes nicely. Would be cool if they made it all sorts of colors besides red.
Brittney L.
I like this to seal containers when you can't find a lid, it works really well, and will make your food last longer.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I can usually keep everything sealed up with this and it will stay fresh. You can also seal pots and pans with this!
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN
I've been using this product for a long time and I still love it and buy it, works great for whatever i need it for
A.M. G.