Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie  S.
I like using plastic wrap, but this product doesn't cling as much as other products. I prefer to use a different brand.
Amber C.
This is perfect when you lost the Tupperware lid, or are simply transporting a dish for an event. Keeps everything out.
Kyla W.
NEWBERG, OR
Strongest plastic wrap out there! I wouldn't use any other brand! It never breaks, and stretches to fit over any dish!
Char W.
Greenville, SC
Nothing beats good ole Saran Wrap. Only the name brand will do. This brand is not too expensive. It lasts a long time.
Rachel F.
Saran Wrap is good but this kind doesn't always stick to the surface you are trying to cover. Which can be frustrating.
Kristi L.
Santa Rosa, CA
It's clings to the bowl well but all clings to itself. I end up using way more then I need because it sticks to itself.
Ruthann M.
I love Saran wrap. Nothing keeps your food more protected from the fridge. I have found so mamy useful purposes for it.
Beth R.
Richmond, KY
Maybe it's me but I wish there was a. Better way to tear plastic wrap. Once I get it torn off it works like a dream.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I can usually keep everything sealed up with this and it will stay fresh. You can also seal pots and pans with this!
Vanessa Z.
Hampton, VA
It gets the job done! It's pretty basic cling wrap. Hard to cut and open up, but keeps the elements out of your food.
A.M. G.