Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Missy P.
Missy P.
Sioux Falls, SD
Saran wrap is great for wrapping leftovers. I use it all the time. Sometimes it tears wear I don't want it to though.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
Brand loyal! It tears when I tear it, not before. Keeps items fresh, too. Completely affordable and widely available.
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Hampton, VA
It gets the job done! It's pretty basic cling wrap. Hard to cut and open up, but keeps the elements out of your food.
gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I can usually keep everything sealed up with this and it will stay fresh. You can also seal pots and pans with this!
Hayden T.
Hayden T.
Decorator Expert
As far as Saran Wrap goes this does its job. How much of a difference can different types of Saran Wrap really have?
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Woodway, TX
Great price and great value. Sticks to dishes nicely. Would be cool if they made it all sorts of colors besides red.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Antigo, WI
Works well and clings to products well. I am not brand loyal to any type and price is a huge factor in my decisions.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
I like this to seal containers when you can't find a lid, it works really well, and will make your food last longer.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Richmond, KY
Maybe it's me but I wish there was a. Better way to tear plastic wrap. Once I get it torn off it works like a dream.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Lonoke, AR
Great to wrap leftover food or to use on the go! I like to wrap sandwiches with saran wrap it makes clean up simple
A.M. G.