Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Kristina U.
Kristina U.
Tucson, AZ
This brand clings nicely to my dishes so they stay properly covered. Easy to use and clear so you can see what's inside.
Cathy A.
Cathy A.
Cumberland, Me
This wrap is used to put left overs in my refrigerator and freezer. It clings very well. It keeps everything very fresh
Christie  A.
Christie A.
Grand Bay, AL
This is always a staple in every house I think and works just fine even though I really like the press and seal better!
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
I like using plastic wrap, but this product doesn't cling as much as other products. I prefer to use a different brand.
Amber C.
Amber C.
This is perfect when you lost the Tupperware lid, or are simply transporting a dish for an event. Keeps everything out.
Danny L.
Danny L.
Sandy, UT
I didn't even know there were other brands I call plastic wrap "saran wrap" because ive never grown up on anything else.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Saran Wrap is good but this kind doesn't always stick to the surface you are trying to cover. Which can be frustrating.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Saran brand plastic wrap is just the best. It tears off great, covers great and doesn't get all twisted up on the roll.
Denise K.
Denise K.
Clings to any surface and keeps your dishes even more protected from major spills when you use saran wrap to cover food
Ruthann M.
Ruthann M.
I love Saran wrap. Nothing keeps your food more protected from the fridge. I have found so mamy useful purposes for it.
A.M. G.