Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Decorator Expert
I love this wrap it is a great product for the covered dishes no guessing what's in there works well. Price is reasonable
Missy S.
Missy S.
Defiance, OH
Saran wrap is a familiar & trusted brand in my family for years. Strong, dependable, you can't get a better plastic wrap!
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Good stuff! good quality and good price. great to put over left over foods and even to wrap up my knee after snowboarding
Frances O.
Frances O.
Plastic wrap can be so annoying when it clings to itself. This wrap seems to be less clingy to itself but sticks to bowls
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Jackson, TN
Keeps foods that we throw in the fridge fresh. Has no tearing or ripping apart problems. Easy to handle and does its job.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
This stuff works great. I use it all the time. It doesn't stick to itself nearly as badly as some of the generic brands.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Montague, MI
Saran wrap brand is the only brand I buy for shrink wrap. I've tried several brands but they never stick like Saran wrap
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
ELK GROVE, CA
THE BEST. i used it for left overs and whe I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get home from work for dinner. Perfect product
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
This is good quality. There's not much to say about plastic wrap though? It sticks to itself, that could be bad or good!
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
Mesquite
I do a lot of baking. I use this to wrap everything from pound cakes to muffins to cookies. They stay fresh days longer.
A.M. G.