Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Beverly E.
Pikeville, KY
I hate to use plastic wrap because I usually waste more than I use because of the clings but saran is so less clinging to me
Conni W.
Catoosa, OK
Great product especially for picnics and family reunions! Will be using lots of Saran Wrap for the upcoming Fourth of July!
Jamie L.
Canton, MI
Keeps food sealed most of the time. Have had issues before, do not buy off brand spend the extra money on the better stuff.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
The only thing it sticks to is itself. So frustrating...and it never tears straight. I buy it all the time and wonder why.
Rashanae P.
Decorator Expert Level 2
The plastic wrap just doesn't have the same sticking power it used to have . The quality to me just isn't the same anymore.
Kimberly H.
If I buy Saran Wrap I buy this. It works. Not impressive but it keeps things covered I guess as good as a plastic wrap can.
Brittany B.
Always keeps my food safe and secure. Allows for little to no mess after making food and keeps it locked in for freshness.
Angela R.
Lubbock, TX
Great...sticks well. I make burritos and I use this wrap and the stay rolled up and don't unravel! Strong and reliability!
Alex F.
Hamilton, NJ
The only brand that works. Keeps things fresh for a long time and it doesn't stick together when you are trying to use it.
Meghan B.
Stoughton, MA
My mother is a part time baker and will only use Saran premium plastic wrap. She swears by it. She won't use anything else.
A.M. G.