Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Beverly E.
Beverly E.
Pikeville, KY
I hate to use plastic wrap because I usually waste more than I use because of the clings but saran is so less clinging to me
Glenda J.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC
It is fine as plastic wraps go. It clings and stays in place and like all plastic wraps sticks when you DON'T want it to! ūüėú
Conni W.
Conni W.
Catoosa, OK
Great product especially for picnics and family reunions! Will be using lots of Saran Wrap for the upcoming Fourth of July!
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Decorator Expert
The plastic wrap just doesn't have the same sticking power it used to have . The quality to me just isn't the same anymore.
Desarai R.
Desarai R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Tears easy. But wonderful for left overs. I always tend to cook much more then we eat. also great for to wrap things up in!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Canton, MI
Keeps food sealed most of the time. Have had issues before, do not buy off brand spend the extra money on the better stuff.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
W Hollywood, CA
It's okay but not as clingy as it used to be. At least it seems that way to me. Still better than most other brands though.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Stoughton, MA
My mother is a part time baker and will only use Saran premium plastic wrap. She swears by it. She won't use anything else.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
If I buy Saran Wrap I buy this. It works. Not impressive but it keeps things covered I guess as good as a plastic wrap can.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY
Saran Wrap works wonderfully. Whenever I put it on uneaten plates and bowls, I never have issues keeping my food overnight.
A.M. G.