Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Decorator Expert Level 2
Always have this in the kitchen for covering food for the fridge. Sometimes it is hard to tear the plastic wrap off the roll though
Madison L.
Product was good. It sticks like it's supposed to and is effective. I struggle with pulling it off all the time but that's just me!
patricia d.
American Canyon, CA
It does its purpose, but not good for microwaves they tend to shrink. .I would use this for covering up not intended for hot foods.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN
Saran Wrap is my brand of choice. I know their is Reynolds wrap but this works so much better I feel good keeps longer with Saran!
Britney K.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love this product is have been using this for years. Sometimes it can be hard to rip but I find that to be true with any saran wrap
Carmelita B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only strong plastic wrap that is made. It comes off the roll easily without tearing it and cuts smoothly off the roll.
Kecia W.
Cleveland, TN
I use this mostly for baking. Makes chilling and rolling oh pie dough a breeze! It is also great to use for a cover for leftovers.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
This Saran Wrap is quite effective. You do have to be careful to not lose sight of it when cutting the ends off when done using.
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH
It is amazing how much easier to use this is than any of the store brands. I've tries cheaper brands and always go back to Saran.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I use plastic wrap for a lot of my leftovers to keep food fresh. Saran works great since its not too thin and won't tear easily.
A.M. G.