Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Can't go wrong with the classic Saran premium plastic wrap. I use it everyday to wrap up leftovers for the refrigerator and freezer.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Decorator Expert
Always have this in the kitchen for covering food for the fridge. Sometimes it is hard to tear the plastic wrap off the roll though
patricia d.
American Canyon, CA
It does its purpose, but not good for microwaves they tend to shrink. .I would use this for covering up not intended for hot foods.
Madison L.
Product was good. It sticks like it's supposed to and is effective. I struggle with pulling it off all the time but that's just me!
Britney K.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love this product is have been using this for years. Sometimes it can be hard to rip but I find that to be true with any saran wrap
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN
Saran Wrap is my brand of choice. I know their is Reynolds wrap but this works so much better I feel good keeps longer with Saran!
Carmelita B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only strong plastic wrap that is made. It comes off the roll easily without tearing it and cuts smoothly off the roll.
Kecia W.
Cleveland, TN
I use this mostly for baking. Makes chilling and rolling oh pie dough a breeze! It is also great to use for a cover for leftovers.
Jillian S.
Rosamond, CA
Clings to everything most plastic wrap will not cling to plastic bowls but this one always has for me and it is strong and sturdy
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH
It is amazing how much easier to use this is than any of the store brands. I've tries cheaper brands and always go back to Saran.
A.M. G.