Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Columbia, KY
Works great. Sticks decently to the bowls to be placed in the fridge and helps cut down on messes. I like this brand and stick with it
TeeJay M.
TeeJay M.
Hallstead, PA
What is there to say about plastic wrap ūüėú it's does its job! Keeps food fresh and helps keep the microwave clean when reheating food.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Greenwood, IN
We always use Saran Wrap to reheat foods in the microwave. It keeps whatever we want to heat up from drying out. Great for leftovers.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Our preferred plastic wrap. It covers great and is easy to rip off. It sticks to my dishes just right when I need it and seals great.
Carleigh P.
Carleigh P.
League City, TX
Good stuff right here. I use this for everything and when I say everything I mean everything. Packing necklaces, covering bowls, etc.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Cmbrlnd Frnce, TN
This is a good cheap product. I go through a ton of plastic wrap, and this tends to be what I but, unless something else is on sale.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Essex, MD
Great brand of plastic wrap ! Works great, tears easily. I love it. I use it all the time. It keeps my food fresh when used as well.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I always use this to wrap up food for people to take after a party. It works great and is not to sticky that it all sticks together.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Can't go wrong with the classic Saran premium plastic wrap. I use it everyday to wrap up leftovers for the refrigerator and freezer.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Omaha, NE
The best plastic wrap out there. It's worth spending the extra money to get the name brand. It sticks way better than any off brand.
A.M. G.