Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com*
Paris L.
Cochranville, PA
Great cling and holds to plates well. Keeps food fresh and stored away nicely. Alittle goes a long way so I highly recommend this product
Marissa M.
Saran Wrap in general kind of drives me crazy because it never works the way I want it to. The brand is alright but it's not my favorite.
Jennifer G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I tried this product before and it worked amazingly. It was the first brand I tried for a cling wrap and I thought it was pretty neat.
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Durable, keeps items fresh. Worth the money. Only thing is that it clings to it self well if you don't place it back in packaging right
Charissa A.
Indianapolis, IN
Saran Wrap works fine, I personally have a problem getting any plastic wrap to work right but my husband has no issues with Saran Wrap
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I always go for Saran Wrap when I need something to keep my food fresh. It sticks to just about everything and makes saving food easier
Liz M.
I enjoy using Saran wrap to keep food fresh and flavors locked in. It's easy to use and sticks to mist types of dishes and containers.
Aimee O.
Sayreville , Nj
Great way to keep leftovers . No need to fight with all those plastic containers.watch out for the metal edge I always cut myself on it
Justine P.
This is the brand I buy. In most cases it works great. But in a few batches I have gotten, I felt there was not a good amount of cling.
Stephanie P.
Columbia, KY
Works great. Sticks decently to the bowls to be placed in the fridge and helps cut down on messes. I like this brand and stick with it
A.M. G.