Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Lucy M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I find plastic wrap annoying at best, since it tends to be clingy and hard to apply or not clingy and doesn't stay on. Saran is reasonably easy to apply if I keep it in the freezer and clings nicely. It is one of the most expensive, but you get what you pay for when it comes to plastic wrap.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Saran is a very good plastic wrap brand to buy from. i use it all the time for my field of work. i would and do recommend this brand to everyone. it is very effective and gets the job done. i know a lot of people that use this brand everyday and i am sure they would say the same as i would.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I have always used Saran wrap, it is what my Mom always used. The only reason I took a star off , is because it is often hard to find in my area and when I do it is expensive. I guess its a good thing I don't use it a ton so I always buy the biggest one they have so it lasts me a while.
Stefanie L.
Fort Smith, AR
I don't think it matters if you purchase name brand or off brand. NO saran wrap works without clumping up or tearing off sideways. It's an annoying product and the reason we switched over to the press n seal which we love. Spend a little more for the press n seal- you'll be glad you did
R E.
Saran Premium Plastic Wrap succeeds at doing its job. It keeps your food fresh by successfully sticking to all surfaces. It locks in freshness and flavor so your food never spoils. It is quite affordable when can pared to other leading brands. I would certainly recommend this product!
dena g.
I use plastic wrap more at holidays than any other time i need to laugh at my family when they try to pull of a sheet of plastic wrap they usually have it all squished together i take it out of they box and wrap what ever i am using it for at the time then put it back in the box to cut
Joey M.
Merced, CA
Saran Wrap is the best. it sticks to whatever I need it too but peels off easily, even after being used in the microwave. My doctor even recommended it to keep my leg dry after surgery...and it worked.. I can always find it in ,h grocery store. I would definitely recommend Saran Wrap!
Kim C.
Edison, NJ
Excellent for keeping food fresh for longer periods of time. I particularly like that I can use it as a means of microwaving food at lunch. Additionally, I am able to use it with my students to easily clean up areas (we cover tables with plastic wrap and there has never been a leak!)
Ashley R.
Bethlehem, PA
You have to get Saran to guarantee that your plastic wrap is microwave-safe, and when many recipes call for things to be covered and then microwaved, Saran saves the day. I also find that it's a bit tougher than other brands of plastic wrap, so it's the only one I buy at this point.
Jane F.
Fort Worth, TX
This product lives up to the name 'Cling Wrap', but I hate using it because of the difficulty I have pulling off a sheet, cutting it and getting it over the bowl before it sticks to itself horribly. When you can get it on the bowl, it is thick and works well, but it's a bear to use.
A.M. G.