Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Kmart
dena g.
I use plastic wrap more at holidays than any other time i need to laugh at my family when they try to pull of a sheet of plastic wrap they usually have it all squished together i take it out of they box and wrap what ever i am using it for at the time then put it back in the box to cut
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I have always used Saran wrap, it is what my Mom always used. The only reason I took a star off , is because it is often hard to find in my area and when I do it is expensive. I guess its a good thing I don't use it a ton so I always buy the biggest one they have so it lasts me a while.
Jane F.
Fort Worth, TX
This product lives up to the name 'Cling Wrap', but I hate using it because of the difficulty I have pulling off a sheet, cutting it and getting it over the bowl before it sticks to itself horribly. When you can get it on the bowl, it is thick and works well, but it's a bear to use.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
There never comes a time when you don't need Saran Wrap on hand in your house. It doesn't matter if it's for food or some other activity in your house. Saran is the best brand for the job, and it's always at a great price. Found at any grocery store or chain store like Walmart.
Michelle W.
I think all residential plastic wraps need to up their game a bit. My biggest pet peeve is when I put saran wrap on something and all it wants to do is stick to it's self. This one usually doesn't do that. I'd still like one that sticks like that wrap we have at the restaraunt.
Dana S.
Clemson, SC
I do not try and save money on discounted non-name brand plastic wrap. Plastic wrap is already hard to manipulate and this is one of the better brands to use. It is not expensive but it is at the medium price point. I would recommend this brand and premium to other customers.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
This classic plastic wrap really stands the test of time. I use this on a daily basis and I trust no other brand. Saran wrap is so sticky when you want it to be so you can know there is a clean seal on your food. I will always recommend this as my first plastic wrap ever.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ok so there needs to be a class in how to use this stuff! No matter how many times I try I can't get this stuff to stick and then when I got to rip it off the roll. Forget it I'm done and I'm pulling out the aluminum foil. This stuff isn't cheap either. I completely avoid using it.
Christina M.
Trenton, GA
This plastic wrap is great for leftovers. It is easy to get out of the package and the sheets fit well over any dish I decide to use. It seals out any food odors that may be lurking in the fridge. Other brands I've used haven't done quite as good of job as Saran Wrap has.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
This is average saran wrap. To be honest, I find it a hard product to compare between brands. The packaging on the box does make it very easy to cut the wrap to the preferred size. Other than that, I cannot notice a difference between this saran wrap and a different brand.
A.M. G.