Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Kasia L.
Inman, SC
Clings nicely to glass bowls, doesn't lose strength. It's priced well, and we'll worth it. The wrap stretches decently, and doesn't break.
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
Saran is a well trusted brand of saran wrap. Good price and a quality product. I always have this on hand and have found many uses for it!
Jamie F.
New Albany, IN
I use Saran Wrap plastic wrap because it's reliable, cost efficient and trustworthy. It stretches the way it's supposed to without ripping.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Good, does what it says . Try to buy the huge roll Costco has. I also take it out of the cardboard box and use one of them plastic cutters.
Lindsey B.
It is very easy to use, but I find that it does not always cling to everything. When using a plastic plate, it still seems to allow air in.
Mary B.
Grant, AL
I prefer the glad version. This doesn't seem to stick well or stay in place. I always seem to find half my food exposed when using this.
Risa J.
Atlanta, GA
I have used Saran Wrap for years. It keeps food fresh. It clings very well. Sometimes after cutting it from the roll it clings to itself
Marissa M.
Saran Wrap in general kind of drives me crazy because it never works the way I want it to. The brand is alright but it's not my favorite.
Chanler B.
Lansing, MI
I like Saran Wrap but lately I have been using a different brand be used the Saran Wrap has been coming off my containers fairly easily.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is the only plastic wrap that doesn't somehow end up in a huge mess. It's a good product. Good price. Can be found almost anywhere.
A.M. G.