Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is the only plastic wrap that doesn't somehow end up in a huge mess. It's a good product. Good price. Can be found almost anywhere.
Risa J.
Atlanta, GA
I have used Saran Wrap for years. It keeps food fresh. It clings very well. Sometimes after cutting it from the roll it clings to itself
Aimee O.
Sayreville , Nj
Great way to keep leftovers . No need to fight with all those plastic containers.watch out for the metal edge I always cut myself on it
Justine P.
This is the brand I buy. In most cases it works great. But in a few batches I have gotten, I felt there was not a good amount of cling.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I always go for Saran Wrap when I need something to keep my food fresh. It sticks to just about everything and makes saving food easier
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Durable, keeps items fresh. Worth the money. Only thing is that it clings to it self well if you don't place it back in packaging right
Stephanie P.
Columbia, KY
Works great. Sticks decently to the bowls to be placed in the fridge and helps cut down on messes. I like this brand and stick with it
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC
We go through this stuff like toilet paper. We have a lot of leftovers and lots of lost tupperware lids so we throw saran wrap on top!
Jennifer G.
I tried this product before and it worked amazingly. It was the first brand I tried for a cling wrap and I thought it was pretty neat.
Charissa A.
Indianapolis, IN
Saran Wrap works fine, I personally have a problem getting any plastic wrap to work right but my husband has no issues with Saran Wrap
A.M. G.