Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Christine S.
Blue Springs, MO
I like how the wrap sticks to the bowl I'm storing left overs in. It keeps any other refrigerator odors out effectively. Very pleased with it.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Functional and useful. But really hard to find at some stores. I haven't seen it at target in a long time so I get stuck with glad which sucks.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use this almost every day. Not sure what else to say because it is pretty reliable plastic wrap. Would buy this over generic brands any day.
Rebecca D.
Chowchilla, CA
I use this often, it is helpful with a house full of children for not only just the kitchen but to help seal jars with craft supplies as well
Stephanie S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
A staple in my house! Love this for sealing fruit, pastries & leftovers! I love the easiness of this product! Just tear, seal & you're done!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
The only Saran Wrap I buy. This box is compact and easy to store. The wrap is very easy to separate a piece and to keep a bowl of food fresh.
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
Easily covers food and keeps it fresh until eaten again. Sticks to sides of containers well and won't pull up where air can get in with food.
Rebecca K.
Perfect for saving leftovers, transporting plates of food, and lots of other uses! It also works well for keeping baked goods in the freezer.
Victoria M.
Clarksville, TN
This is great for storing food that you would like to save or for use when cooking. It always has a great price point and does as advertised
Lauren B.
Acworth, GA
Saran Wrap is great for saving leftovers in the fridge or even storing stuff like baked goods on the counter over night. I love my Saran Wrap
A.M. G.