Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Melanie B.
Works well, stays in place, and keeps things fresh. Definitely recommend this product to families with children that want to save leftovers etc.
cat s.
Madison, WI
I use Saran wrap in my fridge to keep left over salads fresh. I like the ease of use and the saran clings to the bowls. The product is effective.
Sunshine L.
Great stuff. Keeps good fresh and goes in the freezer. Keeps good fresh keeps dlys off. Great for a quick lunch bag of your our of sandwich bags
Ginger C.
Augusta, GA
It's plastic wrap; I don't really know what they expect me to say here. It gets the job done. Your food will be wrapped in plastic efficiently.
La'Rissa T.
Clayton, NJ
Protects food very well! Really surprised me. The only thing I didn't like was how the edges didn't hold well. Other than that, Great product!
Jennifer V.
Kissimmee, FL
Worked great! Tears off easily and clings to whatever it's placed on! Seals the edges of bowels so well they can tip over without any leaking!
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Functional and useful. But really hard to find at some stores. I haven't seen it at target in a long time so I get stuck with glad which sucks.
Christine S.
Blue Springs, MO
I like how the wrap sticks to the bowl I'm storing left overs in. It keeps any other refrigerator odors out effectively. Very pleased with it.
Nova I.
Windber, PA
I usually only buy Saran Wrap cause it stays on much better I hate wrap that ends up falling off or in a ball or rips half way threw the roll!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
The best brand of plastic wrap. Will keep your food fresh. Is also great for wrapping rollers when you take a break during a painting project.
A.M. G.