Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Kmart
Jess W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I always buy Saran brand. I've tried other brands and they just never stay put like Saran does. This stuff always sticks and I never have to worry.
Tracy P.
I like this product for a simple cover when you can't find the lid to a bowl. Very easy to use. It's not to expensive either. It's a great product.
Samiha U.
Brooklyn, NY
Very useful on a daily bases. i use it often and is very helpful to keep foods fresh...the only thing that is not great is that it can easily rip.
Katie M.
My grandmother and mother both use this so I use it. It is a little thicker than most brands so it doesn't curl up and get ruined when you cut it.
Sandra W.
Use this for mostly microwave use.I am not a fan of plastic wrap and really don't have any use for it. I use more aluminum foil than plastic wrap.
Jessica P.
Saran Wrap was a staple in our house growing up and I still use it quite often as an adult. It stretches without tearing and seals foods nicely.
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
Best plastic wrap out there keeps food fresh and it's the overpriced it also has nice packaging and is easy to get out instead of it all sticking
Nesh H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! Makes night time easy. Especially when i have a lot of food to put up and i want to down size amd not use a bunch of tubberware.
Sunshine L.
Great stuff. Keeps good fresh and goes in the freezer. Keeps good fresh keeps dlys off. Great for a quick lunch bag of your our of sandwich bags
Leny H.
It's my go to product for pretty much everytging! When I need to cover my veggies, when I take food to parties! Even when I do a diy belly wrap!
A.M. G.