Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Yolanda P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
It's ok of a product. I have used it in the past. They are affordable but not as strong as some other brands. It was effective but not my favorite.
Joani A.
Michigan City, IN
This produc works great for this family because I believe that it covers up the food well , and it's the perfect amount that comes in each package
Katie M.
My grandmother and mother both use this so I use it. It is a little thicker than most brands so it doesn't curl up and get ruined when you cut it.
Jess W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I always buy Saran brand. I've tried other brands and they just never stay put like Saran does. This stuff always sticks and I never have to worry.
cat s.
Madison, WI
I use Saran wrap in my fridge to keep left over salads fresh. I like the ease of use and the saran clings to the bowls. The product is effective.
Jessica P.
Saran Wrap was a staple in our house growing up and I still use it quite often as an adult. It stretches without tearing and seals foods nicely.
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
Best plastic wrap out there keeps food fresh and it's the overpriced it also has nice packaging and is easy to get out instead of it all sticking
Nesh H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! Makes night time easy. Especially when i have a lot of food to put up and i want to down size amd not use a bunch of tubberware.
Leny H.
It's my go to product for pretty much everytging! When I need to cover my veggies, when I take food to parties! Even when I do a diy belly wrap!
Sunshine L.
Great stuff. Keeps good fresh and goes in the freezer. Keeps good fresh keeps dlys off. Great for a quick lunch bag of your our of sandwich bags
A.M. G.