Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Melanie B.
Works well, stays in place, and keeps things fresh. Definitely recommend this product to families with children that want to save leftovers etc.
Jessica P.
Saran Wrap was a staple in our house growing up and I still use it quite often as an adult. It stretches without tearing and seals foods nicely.
Keisha A.
Norlina, NC
This plastic wrap does the job well. I use it as a wrap under my workout clothes to sweat more. Very happy with the long hold while working out.
Leny H.
It's my go to product for pretty much everytging! When I need to cover my veggies, when I take food to parties! Even when I do a diy belly wrap!
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Functional and useful. But really hard to find at some stores. I haven't seen it at target in a long time so I get stuck with glad which sucks.
Ginger C.
Augusta, GA
It's plastic wrap; I don't really know what they expect me to say here. It gets the job done. Your food will be wrapped in plastic efficiently.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
The best brand of plastic wrap. Will keep your food fresh. Is also great for wrapping rollers when you take a break during a painting project.
Nova I.
Windber, PA
I usually only buy Saran Wrap cause it stays on much better I hate wrap that ends up falling off or in a ball or rips half way threw the roll!
Christine S.
Blue Springs, MO
I like how the wrap sticks to the bowl I'm storing left overs in. It keeps any other refrigerator odors out effectively. Very pleased with it.
La'Rissa T.
Clayton, NJ
Protects food very well! Really surprised me. The only thing I didn't like was how the edges didn't hold well. Other than that, Great product!
A.M. G.