Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Tracy P.
I like this product for a simple cover when you can't find the lid to a bowl. Very easy to use. It's not to expensive either. It's a great product.
Samiha U.
Brooklyn, NY
Very useful on a daily bases. i use it often and is very helpful to keep foods fresh...the only thing that is not great is that it can easily rip.
Sandra W.
Use this for mostly microwave use.I am not a fan of plastic wrap and really don't have any use for it. I use more aluminum foil than plastic wrap.
Joani A.
Michigan City, IN
This produc works great for this family because I believe that it covers up the food well , and it's the perfect amount that comes in each package
Katie M.
My grandmother and mother both use this so I use it. It is a little thicker than most brands so it doesn't curl up and get ruined when you cut it.
cat s.
Madison, WI
I use Saran wrap in my fridge to keep left over salads fresh. I like the ease of use and the saran clings to the bowls. The product is effective.
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
Best plastic wrap out there keeps food fresh and it's the overpriced it also has nice packaging and is easy to get out instead of it all sticking
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
It's good to have Saran Wrap on hand, never know when you will need it. But I don't like when it sticks and I struggle to straighten it back out.
Keisha A.
Norlina, NC
This plastic wrap does the job well. I use it as a wrap under my workout clothes to sweat more. Very happy with the long hold while working out.
Melanie B.
Works well, stays in place, and keeps things fresh. Definitely recommend this product to families with children that want to save leftovers etc.
A.M. G.