Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Best plastic wrap around. i have used this since i was a kid. went and bought a bargain brand and was so sad about the performance i ran back to Saran
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ
I think this is better than any of the knock offs. Sometimes they don't work as well and this is always consistent even if more expensive, worth it.
Alexandra M.
Castro Valley, CA
Works great, and I do hair so I also use it for my balayages! Has more purpose than just covering food. You can also make fun crafts with your kids!
Alex K.
Clemmons, NC
It's very affective and you can get it at the dollar store if your on a low budget. Sometimes it can be hard to rip. It will work for what you need.
Kelsea C.
Lakeland, FL
Perfect. Does the job. Sometime it wont stick to certain surfaces though. Which can be frustrating. But it's great for metal bowls. Like mixer bowls.
Lori B.
Payson, UT
Saran wrap works great on glass containers to help keep food fresh and air tight. I like Saran wrap because it's easy to tear and it tears straight.
Katie M.
My grandmother and mother both use this so I use it. It is a little thicker than most brands so it doesn't curl up and get ruined when you cut it.
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Not only do I love this for securing my food in the refrigerator but I love using this on my arms when I go for a walk to burn those extra calories
Sandra W.
Use this for mostly microwave use.I am not a fan of plastic wrap and really don't have any use for it. I use more aluminum foil than plastic wrap.
Tracy P.
I like this product for a simple cover when you can't find the lid to a bowl. Very easy to use. It's not to expensive either. It's a great product.
A.M. G.