Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN

Ashley B.
Fort Campbell, KY
This is okay but it sticks to itself like crazy. Tearing it off the roll is such a pain. I usually end up trying 2-3 times because it gets so tangled.
I love the way saran wrap stretches over the items to create a tighter seal. It sticks together better than any other brand of plastic wrap I've tried.
Kelsea C.
Lakeland, FL
Perfect. Does the job. Sometime it wont stick to certain surfaces though. Which can be frustrating. But it's great for metal bowls. Like mixer bowls.
Lori B.
Payson, UT
Saran wrap works great on glass containers to help keep food fresh and air tight. I like Saran wrap because it's easy to tear and it tears straight.
Alex K.
Clemmons, NC
It's very affective and you can get it at the dollar store if your on a low budget. Sometimes it can be hard to rip. It will work for what you need.
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
I think this is better than any of the knock offs. Sometimes they don't work as well and this is always consistent even if more expensive, worth it.
Alexandra M.
Castro Valley, CA
Works great, and I do hair so I also use it for my balayages! Has more purpose than just covering food. You can also make fun crafts with your kids!
Sandra W.
Use this for mostly microwave use.I am not a fan of plastic wrap and really don't have any use for it. I use more aluminum foil than plastic wrap.
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Not only do I love this for securing my food in the refrigerator but I love using this on my arms when I go for a walk to burn those extra calories
Katie M.
My grandmother and mother both use this so I use it. It is a little thicker than most brands so it doesn't curl up and get ruined when you cut it.
A.M. G.