Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com*
Whitney L.
Osceola , AR
I only use this when I have to cover food items that don't have lids. It's nice but I can't reuse it after I take it off because of the ripping it does.
Kelsey B.
Saran wrap is decent. It does not stick that well compared to other brands. I prefer Glad Press N Seal over this--I do not feel as if this really seals.
Crystal Starr K.
Front Royal, VA
Compared to Glad, this does not work as well. I can buy the other brand for less money, and to me it's more effective. I will not buy this brand anymore.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Works great and very affordable. Comes it different sizes. You need to work quickly when using this product. Only problem with it is that it tears easily
Kadie L.
Burton, WV
Keeps food fresh and protects it. I recommend it. It can be too sticky with itself do it ruins it if you have the sides touch, but still great product.
I love the way saran wrap stretches over the items to create a tighter seal. It sticks together better than any other brand of plastic wrap I've tried.
Ashley B.
Fort Campbell, KY
This is okay but it sticks to itself like crazy. Tearing it off the roll is such a pain. I usually end up trying 2-3 times because it gets so tangled.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Best plastic wrap around. i have used this since i was a kid. went and bought a bargain brand and was so sad about the performance i ran back to Saran
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Saran Premium Plastic Wrap is great for packaging up any leftover food, or anything that you don't want to spoil. It clings well, and keeps food fresh.
Jen D.
Sharon, MA
I like that this product doesn't atick to itself like generic and store brands. I would give a 5 star review if it was only easier to tear off the roll
A.M. G.