Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Autumn L.
Arnaudville
It's plastic wrap. It keeps food fresh and does its job. It's also a good price. There's nothing more that I want to say but the button won't leave me alone.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
Always works, tried and true. Why use something else. The other brands tend not to tear as nice, and more gets wasted, this is easy to use, and doesn't mess.
Erin H.
Florence , KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Even though it is a little more expensive than Reynolds wrap, it is very good! The only bad part is it sticks to itself easily and can be hard to get apart.
Shasha Y.
Decorator Expert Level 1
You get what you pay for. This brand is thick, sturdy and can wrap any kind of food. We once got cheap Saran Wrap and it was no where as good as this brand.
Wendy W.
Bauxite, AR
Clings well to most everything. Useful for variety of purposes
I like to slather my feet with lotion then wrap in the plastic wrap overnight for soft feet.
Queen S.
This is the best. It's a decent price and always in stock at my local grocery store. I like to use this on hot products because it seems to stick better
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
Saran wrap is decent. It does not stick that well compared to other brands. I prefer Glad Press N Seal over this--I do not feel as if this really seals.
Lisa Marie S.
Naperville, IL
I always have this around and I use it multiple times a day. It just works! The cheaper brands just never do the job. I gave up wasting my time on them!
Tina L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Saran rap is essential for me because I use it so often and I have when it sticks to itself or I can't get it to stay on the dish but this works wonders!
Jeneia P.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great wrap used when we have cook out s wrapped good didn't rip easily and kept food warm as well as protecting it from the flys from landing on the food
A.M. G.