Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
Always works, tried and true. Why use something else. The other brands tend not to tear as nice, and more gets wasted, this is easy to use, and doesn't mess.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Good, but I like Reynolds better. It is a little hard to cut without it crumpling up and getting tangled. It doesn't quite stick as well as Reynolds either.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Even though it is a little more expensive than Reynolds wrap, it is very good! The only bad part is it sticks to itself easily and can be hard to get apart.
Wendy W.
Bauxite, AR
Clings well to most everything. Useful for variety of purposes
I like to slather my feet with lotion then wrap in the plastic wrap overnight for soft feet.
Queen S.
This is the best. It's a decent price and always in stock at my local grocery store. I like to use this on hot products because it seems to stick better
Jeneia P.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great wrap used when we have cook out s wrapped good didn't rip easily and kept food warm as well as protecting it from the flys from landing on the food
Tina L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Saran rap is essential for me because I use it so often and I have when it sticks to itself or I can't get it to stay on the dish but this works wonders!
Crystal Starr K.
Front Royal , VA
Compared to Glad, this does not work as well. I can buy the other brand for less money, and to me it's more effective. I will not buy this brand anymore.
Whitney L.
Osceola , AR
I only use this when I have to cover food items that don't have lids. It's nice but I can't reuse it after I take it off because of the ripping it does.
Kelsey B.
Saran wrap is decent. It does not stick that well compared to other brands. I prefer Glad Press N Seal over this--I do not feel as if this really seals.
A.M. G.