Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal Starr K.
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville , GA
Compared to Glad, this does not work as well. I can buy the other brand for less money, and to me it's more effective. I will not buy this brand anymore.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Osceola , AR
I only use this when I have to cover food items that don't have lids. It's nice but I can't reuse it after I take it off because of the ripping it does.
Lisa Marie S.
Lisa Marie S.
Naperville, IL
I always have this around and I use it multiple times a day. It just works! The cheaper brands just never do the job. I gave up wasting my time on them!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Saran wrap is decent. It does not stick that well compared to other brands. I prefer Glad Press N Seal over this--I do not feel as if this really seals.
Danielle  S.
Danielle S.
Sanford, NC
Perfect for leftovers, can see easily into container to see what is in it. Also used for covering cups to catch fruit flies from all the summer veggies
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
Saran Premium Plastic Wrap is great for packaging up any leftover food, or anything that you don't want to spoil. It clings well, and keeps food fresh.
I love the way saran wrap stretches over the items to create a tighter seal. It sticks together better than any other brand of plastic wrap I've tried.
Kadie L.
Kadie L.
Burton, WV
Keeps food fresh and protects it. I recommend it. It can be too sticky with itself do it ruins it if you have the sides touch, but still great product.
Works just fine for plastic wrap! I do notice the difference if I use this and then use dollar store wrap, this is a little thicker and easier to use.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Decorator Expert
Best plastic wrap around. i have used this since i was a kid. went and bought a bargain brand and was so sad about the performance i ran back to Saran
A.M. G.