Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Denise P.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
Always works, tried and true. Why use something else. The other brands tend not to tear as nice, and more gets wasted, this is easy to use, and doesn't mess.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Arnaudville
It's plastic wrap. It keeps food fresh and does its job. It's also a good price. There's nothing more that I want to say but the button won't leave me alone.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Good, but I like Reynolds better. It is a little hard to cut without it crumpling up and getting tangled. It doesn't quite stick as well as Reynolds either.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Even though it is a little more expensive than Reynolds wrap, it is very good! The only bad part is it sticks to itself easily and can be hard to get apart.
S Y.
S Y.
You get what you pay for. This brand is thick, sturdy and can wrap any kind of food. We once got cheap Saran Wrap and it was no where as good as this brand.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Bauxite, AR
Clings well to most everything. Useful for variety of purposes
I like to slather my feet with lotion then wrap in the plastic wrap overnight for soft feet.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Saran rap is essential for me because I use it so often and I have when it sticks to itself or I can't get it to stay on the dish but this works wonders!
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Decorator Expert
Great wrap used when we have cook out s wrapped good didn't rip easily and kept food warm as well as protecting it from the flys from landing on the food
Crystal Starr K.
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville , GA
Compared to Glad, this does not work as well. I can buy the other brand for less money, and to me it's more effective. I will not buy this brand anymore.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Works great and very affordable. Comes it different sizes. You need to work quickly when using this product. Only problem with it is that it tears easily
A.M. G.