Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda P.
Elgin, OK
I use when I can't find containers to use. It is easy to use and doesn't bunch up when I pull it off of its roll. Also great to use when you run out of ziploc bags.
Sarah S.
Santa Barbara , CA
I'm not too picky about cling wrap, but this one is good. Really, I'll use anything if I didn't have to pay for it. Otherwise I'll just wait for it to go on sale.
Emily H.
Works great all the time. I find it to be stickier than generic brands and it's always in stock at local stores. Grew up with this brand and see myself sticking to it.
Lisa C.
Wethersfield, CT
Although pricey it is much better than generic. Those other brands cling to themselves instead of the dish you are covering. But Saran is strong and easy to use
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Saran premium is amazing! It's only a 2$ price difference than the "normal" Saran Wrap but it's worth it! Full coverage and continues to stick for a long time!
Sarah Z.
With the new press and seal wrap out, I always find the regulator cling wrap hard to handle and use. It's definitely cheaper but brace yourself for a struggle.
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
Works as it should, I usually don't use it for covering or wrapping up food. rarely I use for that purpose. I usually use it for beauty needs and works great.
Mary V.
Ogdensburg, NY
This is a necessity in every kitchen. Definitely sticks better than other brands. Also easier to use the cutting part. Many more uses than just covering food!
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Good, but I like Reynolds better. It is a little hard to cut without it crumpling up and getting tangled. It doesn't quite stick as well as Reynolds either.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
Always works, tried and true. Why use something else. The other brands tend not to tear as nice, and more gets wasted, this is easy to use, and doesn't mess.
A.M. G.