Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Tracey F.
York, PA
Very good product. I do have difficulty tearing it off at times but for the most part I would recommend this product and I would most definitely purchase it again.
Ashley C.
Like all saran wrap, it tends to get stuck on each other. Overall, it works just takes some playing with to get it off the roll without wading into a ball of mess.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
What is there to say about plastic wrap? Does work as intended and is fairly easy to untangle from itself when it does what all wraps do when you tear a sheet off.
Sarah S.
Santa Barbara , CA
I'm not too picky about cling wrap, but this one is good. Really, I'll use anything if I didn't have to pay for it. Otherwise I'll just wait for it to go on sale.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA
Works great. We use it all the time to seal containers with leftovers. Only issue it it sometimes sticks to it self and then you can't get it stretched back out.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Saran premium is amazing! It's only a 2$ price difference than the "normal" Saran Wrap but it's worth it! Full coverage and continues to stick for a long time!
Sarah Z.
With the new press and seal wrap out, I always find the regulator cling wrap hard to handle and use. It's definitely cheaper but brace yourself for a struggle.
Lisa C.
Wethersfield, CT
Although pricey it is much better than generic. Those other brands cling to themselves instead of the dish you are covering. But Saran is strong and easy to use
Mary V.
Ogdensburg, NY
This is a necessity in every kitchen. Definitely sticks better than other brands. Also easier to use the cutting part. Many more uses than just covering food!
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
Works as it should, I usually don't use it for covering or wrapping up food. rarely I use for that purpose. I usually use it for beauty needs and works great.
A.M. G.