Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Cecelia W.
Rocky, OK
I personally seem to have better control over getting it off the roll than any other brand. It's much less frustrating when trying to use than most. It's not got a wonky smell either.
Danielle M.
Toms River, NJ
Big fan! it works very well and a roll lasts us forever in this house. I go though tin foil much faster than I do Saran wrap. I think it's a good product and will continue buying it.
Susan A.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Good plastic wrap and does stick to things with a tight seal. my con on the product is the cutter often does not work well and I have wasted pieces when they stick to themselves.
Tonya B.
Washington, DC
Seems to work as well as any other - I buy this brand when it's on sale. I don't get particularly excited about plastic wrap, as long as it works and is a good value, I'm fine.
Kim A.
Waterloo, NY
I always use Saran wrap because its the one brand I have found that always sticks to whatever I am wrapping but doesn't give you problems while pulling it out of the dispensers.
Melissa P.
New Baltimore, MI
It does keep odors out when you can get the plastic wrap to adhere to the container. That's my only complaint. It doesn't always stick. I end up needing to use another layer.
Lisa B.
Katy, TX
Saran wrap works fine, but does tend to be difficult to tear off as most plastic wraps are. The price seems fair and it did it's job once I was able to get it out of the box.
Jen H.
Evansville, IN
This is hands down the strongest plastic wrap I have ever used! Most plastic wraps don't stick to plastic bowls very well but I never have to worry about it with this brand
Lisa M.
Cleveland
Does what it needs to do. I like that this brand doesn't rip as easily as some others, and doesn't have the static "cling to itself" issue that some other brands have.
patricia c.
Bladenboro, NC
Love using saran wrap. ...bought a giant roll and I have it whenever I need it. ..When you lose your bowl tops this works great and you can see what is in the container
A.M. G.