Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Trish G.
It is plastic wrap, it is a little more durable than the store brand, and the splicer actually works so when you are pulling it out and sectioning it off it doesn't suck!
Angie M.
Traverse City, MI
I use Saran Wrap multiple times a week. I use it to help keep leftovers fresh, chilling cookie dough, and for transporting pot luck items. Super reliable and easy to use.
Sharon S.
Holiday
It clings the best of any I've used and lasts long. I use it to microwave also and it works well. The other brands don't tear off as well and simply don't cling as well.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
This is an absolute must in my kitchen, I use it for everything from cooking to storage. I wish they made the box a little heavier though it would make tear off easier.
patricia c.
Bladenboro, NC
Love using saran wrap. ...bought a giant roll and I have it whenever I need it. ..When you lose your bowl tops this works great and you can see what is in the container
Emily H.
Works great all the time. I find it to be stickier than generic brands and it's always in stock at local stores. Grew up with this brand and see myself sticking to it.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
Decorator Expert
A fine product, decent value for the $. Lasts a while. You can cover just about anything for the fridge and move many items from the fridge to the microwave to reheat.

Lisa M.
Cleveland
Does what it needs to do. I like that this brand doesn't rip as easily as some others, and doesn't have the static "cling to itself" issue that some other brands have.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
A kitchen must have for wrapping up leftovers, packing lunches, or even art projects. We always keep a supply of Saran Wrap in the cupboard. It is also great quality.
Amanda P.
Elgin, OK
I use when I can't find containers to use. It is easy to use and doesn't bunch up when I pull it off of its roll. Also great to use when you run out of ziploc bags.
A.M. G.