Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com*
Shay E.
Raleigh, NC
This product is okay! It's cheap and somewhat effective. You can get it at any local store. It has some problems sticking and keeping coverage on large items but seems to do the job on smaller items.
Holly B.
Raleigh, NC
This is just your standard plastic wrap. It will stick to anything and hold for as long as you need it to. As with any plastic wrap, it is occasionally hard to tear and affix to the desired surface.
Kelly D.
Not a big fan of this product, I prefer press and seal instead of this. It sticks to nothing but itself and makes it basically impossible to cover anything with it. Not worth the money in my opinion
Marianne L.
Phoenix, AZ
All wrap is tricky to use, but this brand is one of the better ones. I used it for all of my holiday cookies this year and there was no mess when i was delivering them. Plus they stayed super fresh!
Robert H.
Lopez Island, WA
Or go to saran wrap since childhood. My mom always used it so we do too. Sometimes hard to tear off, and the amount per box seems to be getting smaller, but still the best out there. A tad pricey.
Kristen M.
Brunswick, OH
I'm the type of person who usually buys generic, but I always get Saran Wrap, no one makes it any better and generic is just crap. Very affordable, and a must have. Would definitely recommend!
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
Not sure there's much to say I use Saran Wrap a lot and it's pretty much the same it covers and protects my
Micro when I warm things up and when I store things in the fridge to keep them fresh
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
I use saran wrap for all my cooking needs but it also works good on the it works body wraps. the only downside is that it clings so easly and sometimes i waste some of it because it bunches
Doesn't stick to itself which is a great selling point. I felt like there wasn't too much product on the roll but maybe I over-use! It is pretty adorable I bought mine at stop and shop.
Lashawn R.
Glen Burnie, MD
I always use Saran Premium Plastic wrap. It sticks to whatever you need and it clings to bowls with ease. Would definitely use this product again. It's a comparable priced plastic wrap.
A.M. G.