Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Christina A.
Palm Coast, FL
I use plastic wrap daily for covering leftovers and other food in my kitchen. I like how tightly this wrap seals but I am disappointed that it constantly gets stuck and I have to fight to unroll and then roll it back up. The price is good for any budget. I would recommend this plastic wrap above other store brands.
Jennifer H.
Nashville, TN
This is the only plastic wrap I will buy. I once bought a store brand plastic wrap and that was a mistake. It didn't stick to our dishes or itself. My spouse was so disheartened by the off brand plastic wrap that I was informed to only buy Saran Premium wrap no matter the cost. This plastic wrap saved my marriage.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
This is the first and last name in plastic wrap. I mean, I'll buy a generic if I'm in a pinch but I know very well that it will not hold tight like Saran wrap. Sometimes this might be the pricier buy but do know that when you're keeping your food fresh, it is absolutely worth investing a few more coins.
Danielle V.
Wolf Point, MT
Lets face it plastic wrap is a struggle. But I like that saran wrap boxes have the edges for easy tearing. They stick well to containers on the go, so you don't have to dirty more dishes for yourself. They are affordable and user friendly! They also work great for keeping cookies and brownies fresh.
Lindsey S.
Black Eagle, MT
This plastic wrap never quite seems to cling well enough to my dishes. I am often left feeling like my bowls or plates are in danger of coming unwrapped at any moment as it just does not seem to hold to itself or my dishes at all. It does not seem to matter if the dish is plastic or glass/porcelain
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Saran Premium Plastic Wrap is a staple for every kitchen! This product makes wrapping up and protecting leftovers simple and fuss free. You can easily rip off exactly what you need without having to bend hard against the package. Making it easy to keep your product protected until it is used again.
Elsa J.
I rarely use this product but Saran wrap worked fine for me. It did all that I needed to do for it. The only comment that I would have towards it is that it was a little bit more expensive than I would have liked. I will most likely use aluminum foil over this product but this product worked fine.
Tamara A.
Newport Coast, CA
I would like it to be more sticky when using it to cover bowls and plates. Sometimes it isn't tight enough and will come off. When it stays on though it is strong and looks good. Also, taking it out of the box sometimes doesn't work so well, it gets all wrapped up in itself and I have to tear it.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is a staple for your kitchen. This comes in handy when you need to cover bowls, wrap up treats, leftovers, etc. I think you get a good amount of product, but this is a little more expensive than other brands. I feel like the packaging makes it easy to tear the plastic to the desirable size.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
Who hasn't used saran wrap?! I use this product not only in the kitchen but also in the art room. If you scrunch it up and lay it over wet watercolor and sit a book on top of it and them remove it once dried you get a lovely crystal- like texture. This is a fun project to do with young children.
A.M. G.