Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Kmart
Christina V.
Saran Wrap is awesome and saves you money and such with how well it works. Only problem is that at times I think it works TOO well because it gets all stuck together and then you either need to try to find a way to get it unstuck or get a new piece. Also doesn't seem to stay stuck on things if you unstick it and restick it.
Melissa H.
Brigham City, UT
I love this plastic wrap. It's strong and it covers well. It's clear and you don't need much. It sticks to bowls, plates or anything you're trying to cover very well. The price is decent for as much as you get. It won't tear easily or come unwrapped if you place something light on top. I highly suggest this product!
Danielle V.
Wolf Point, MT
Lets face it plastic wrap is a struggle. But I like that saran wrap boxes have the edges for easy tearing. They stick well to containers on the go, so you don't have to dirty more dishes for yourself. They are affordable and user friendly! They also work great for keeping cookies and brownies fresh.
Elsa J.
I rarely use this product but Saran wrap worked fine for me. It did all that I needed to do for it. The only comment that I would have towards it is that it was a little bit more expensive than I would have liked. I will most likely use aluminum foil over this product but this product worked fine.
Lindsey S.
Black Eagle, MT
This plastic wrap never quite seems to cling well enough to my dishes. I am often left feeling like my bowls or plates are in danger of coming unwrapped at any moment as it just does not seem to hold to itself or my dishes at all. It does not seem to matter if the dish is plastic or glass/porcelain
Tamara A.
Newport Coast, CA
I would like it to be more sticky when using it to cover bowls and plates. Sometimes it isn't tight enough and will come off. When it stays on though it is strong and looks good. Also, taking it out of the box sometimes doesn't work so well, it gets all wrapped up in itself and I have to tear it.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is the first and last name in plastic wrap. I mean, I'll buy a generic if I'm in a pinch but I know very well that it will not hold tight like Saran wrap. Sometimes this might be the pricier buy but do know that when you're keeping your food fresh, it is absolutely worth investing a few more coins.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is a staple for your kitchen. This comes in handy when you need to cover bowls, wrap up treats, leftovers, etc. I think you get a good amount of product, but this is a little more expensive than other brands. I feel like the packaging makes it easy to tear the plastic to the desirable size.
Ashley R.
Bethlehem, PA
You have to get Saran to guarantee that your plastic wrap is microwave-safe, and when many recipes call for things to be covered and then microwaved, Saran saves the day. I also find that it's a bit tougher than other brands of plastic wrap, so it's the only one I buy at this point.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I have always used Saran wrap, it is what my Mom always used. The only reason I took a star off , is because it is often hard to find in my area and when I do it is expensive. I guess its a good thing I don't use it a ton so I always buy the biggest one they have so it lasts me a while.
A.M. G.