Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Lorelei F.
Finlayson, MN
Great value and works well. Sticks to the sides of most containers and dishes. Since it works well you don't have to fully encase a bowl in it, so you end up user less. This is one product that you should go generic with.
Ashley C.
Like all saran wrap, it tends to get stuck on each other. Overall, it works just takes some playing with to get it off the roll without wading into a ball of mess.
Orle L.
What can I say? lol! it's saran wrap, it gets the job done! lol! but I have to admit I like this particular one because it very resistant. I took one star because it's a little pricey when it come to other brands out there, but still nice and worth it I think
Aza D.
Pullman, WA
They are by far the most average plastic wrap brand I have ever had to try. They don't tend to stick to plastic plates which is to be understandable however it is hard to reuse them something I often like to try.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
What is there to say about plastic wrap? Does work as intended and is fairly easy to untangle from itself when it does what all wraps do when you tear a sheet off.
Tracey F.
Sebastian, FL
Very good product. I do have difficulty tearing it off at times but for the most part I would recommend this product and I would most definitely purchase it again.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA
Works great. We use it all the time to seal containers with leftovers. Only issue it it sometimes sticks to it self and then you can't get it stretched back out.
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
Saran is my favorite plastic cling wrap. It is slightly more expensive than bargain brands but it's worth it. It rips nicely out of the box and sticks well to dishes and food you are covering. Highly recommend.
S P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Not exactly restaurant supply quality but it gets the job done. Sometimes I cover dirty plates with plastic wrap so I don't have to do dishes because I'm a dirty lazy slob. I like that it's microwave safe.
Shay E.
Raleigh, NC
This product is okay! It's cheap and somewhat effective. You can get it at any local store. It has some problems sticking and keeping coverage on large items but seems to do the job on smaller items.
A.M. G.