Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Meeghan D.
Meeghan D.
Wichita, KS
It's saran wrap.... I don't know what else to say! I do find that I'd rather use the name brand than the cheaper store alternatives. This seems to stick better, much better.
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
Meridian, MS
About the only brand I buy. Plastic wrap is one of those things that you just can't go generic on. Well, you can, but you'll be cursing yourself EVERY TIME you go to use it.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Decorator Expert
Where would the world be without Saran plastic wrap. Ask plastic wrap in my house if feted too as Saran wrap even if it is not Saran (but that rarely happens). clings well.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Evansville, IN
This is hands down the strongest plastic wrap I have ever used! Most plastic wraps don't stick to plastic bowls very well but I never have to worry about it with this brand
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
I am a big fan of this brand. It clings to my dishes and bowls much better than store brand alternatives. I think it is reasonably priced and I prefer it over most others.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
TOLEDO, OH
It doesn't cling to dishes as well as some of the others do but still holds up. I wouldn't get this over something else but if it were the better of the two, i would buy it.
Brianna m.
Brianna m.
Very good wrap. Has many different uses for me. While it keeps my food fresh and well covered, I also like to wrap certain parts of my body to sweat more to trim body fat
Mary W.
Mary W.
Plastic wrap is a mess, but I use it everyday. I like this brand because it doesn't stick to itself when I try to pull some out and it really stays down when I need it to
Heather L.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
i have this in the kitchen, but rarely use it. i can never get it out of the package without ripping it a bunch. i don't think that is the products fault. I think it's me
Trish G.
Trish G.
It is plastic wrap, it is a little more durable than the store brand, and the splicer actually works so when you are pulling it out and sectioning it off it doesn't suck!
A.M. G.