Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Kim A.
Waterloo, NY
I always use Saran wrap because its the one brand I have found that always sticks to whatever I am wrapping but doesn't give you problems while pulling it out of the dispensers.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
I use this for leftover. Love the product, hate the box it comes in and the cutter. Sometimes it doesn't work properly. Other than that, no complaints. Affordable and available.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Great plastic wrap - this is my go to brand! I enjoy the press and seal much better but this works great if you are sealing a piece of food and just need to wrap the food itself
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA
Saran wrap is not my favorite, but for certain foods its the easiest, cheapest way to store it. Doesn't always stick how I'd like. Price is ok. But, bleh is my overall thoughts.
Tonya B.
Washington, DC
Seems to work as well as any other - I buy this brand when it's on sale. I don't get particularly excited about plastic wrap, as long as it works and is a good value, I'm fine.
Andrea S.
Rexburg
Good plastic wrap. Easy to use. Durable. Keeps your food nice and fresh. For the pranksters out there, this one is pretty good to use because it's string and stretches nicely.
Angel L.
All I can really say about this is that it does the job. I used to love this plastic wrap, but it sticks to itself more than staying on the bowl or plate like some others do.
Lisa B.
Katy, TX
Saran wrap works fine, but does tend to be difficult to tear off as most plastic wraps are. The price seems fair and it did it's job once I was able to get it out of the box.
Melissa P.
New Baltimore, MI
It does keep odors out when you can get the plastic wrap to adhere to the container. That's my only complaint. It doesn't always stick. I end up needing to use another layer.
Meeghan D.
Wichita, KS
It's saran wrap.... I don't know what else to say! I do find that I'd rather use the name brand than the cheaper store alternatives. This seems to stick better, much better.
A.M. G.