Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
i have this in the kitchen, but rarely use it. i can never get it out of the package without ripping it a bunch. i don't think that is the products fault. I think it's me
Angel L.
All I can really say about this is that it does the job. I used to love this plastic wrap, but it sticks to itself more than staying on the bowl or plate like some others do.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
Where would the world be without Saran plastic wrap. Ask plastic wrap in my house if feted too as Saran wrap even if it is not Saran (but that rarely happens). clings well.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
I am a big fan of this brand. It clings to my dishes and bowls much better than store brand alternatives. I think it is reasonably priced and I prefer it over most others.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
This is an absolute must in my kitchen, I use it for everything from cooking to storage. I wish they made the box a little heavier though it would make tear off easier.
Wendy W.
Jasper, AL
Saran plastic wrap is durable and when you tear it off it is a perfect year unlike some that just grabs and pulls. I like the way it clings to containers or what ever you are covering. It's one of my favorite plastic wraps
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
A fine product, decent value for the $. Lasts a while. You can cover just about anything for the fridge and move many items from the fridge to the microwave to reheat.

Manda E.
Jacksonville , FL
A kitchen must have for wrapping up leftovers, packing lunches, or even art projects. We always keep a supply of Saran Wrap in the cupboard. It is also great quality.
Melinda W.
Fairmont, WV
Always keeps things protected whenever I have to cover up some food and stick it in the fridge. Slightly hard to tear off, but I think that just happens with every type of plastic wrap out there. Not too expensive either.
Lorelei F.
Finlayson, MN
Great value and works well. Sticks to the sides of most containers and dishes. Since it works well you don't have to fully encase a bowl in it, so you end up user less. This is one product that you should go generic with.
A.M. G.