Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Sharon S.
Holiday
It clings the best of any I've used and lasts long. I use it to microwave also and it works well. The other brands don't tear off as well and simply don't cling as well.
Trish B.
It is plastic wrap, it is a little more durable than the store brand, and the splicer actually works so when you are pulling it out and sectioning it off it doesn't suck!
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
i have this in the kitchen, but rarely use it. i can never get it out of the package without ripping it a bunch. i don't think that is the products fault. I think it's me
Mary W.
Plastic wrap is a mess, but I use it everyday. I like this brand because it doesn't stick to itself when I try to pull some out and it really stays down when I need it to
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
A fine product, decent value for the $. Lasts a while. You can cover just about anything for the fridge and move many items from the fridge to the microwave to reheat.

Wendy W.
Jasper, AL
Saran plastic wrap is durable and when you tear it off it is a perfect year unlike some that just grabs and pulls. I like the way it clings to containers or what ever you are covering. It's one of my favorite plastic wraps
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
This is an absolute must in my kitchen, I use it for everything from cooking to storage. I wish they made the box a little heavier though it would make tear off easier.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
I am a big fan of this brand. It clings to my dishes and bowls much better than store brand alternatives. I think it is reasonably priced and I prefer it over most others.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
A kitchen must have for wrapping up leftovers, packing lunches, or even art projects. We always keep a supply of Saran Wrap in the cupboard. It is also great quality.
Lorelei F.
Finlayson, MN
Great value and works well. Sticks to the sides of most containers and dishes. Since it works well you don't have to fully encase a bowl in it, so you end up user less. This is one product that you should go generic with.
A.M. G.