Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Trish G.
It is plastic wrap, it is a little more durable than the store brand, and the splicer actually works so when you are pulling it out and sectioning it off it doesn't suck!
Brianna m.
Very good wrap. Has many different uses for me. While it keeps my food fresh and well covered, I also like to wrap certain parts of my body to sweat more to trim body fat
Sharon S.
Holiday
It clings the best of any I've used and lasts long. I use it to microwave also and it works well. The other brands don't tear off as well and simply don't cling as well.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
I am a big fan of this brand. It clings to my dishes and bowls much better than store brand alternatives. I think it is reasonably priced and I prefer it over most others.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
This is an absolute must in my kitchen, I use it for everything from cooking to storage. I wish they made the box a little heavier though it would make tear off easier.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
A fine product, decent value for the $. Lasts a while. You can cover just about anything for the fridge and move many items from the fridge to the microwave to reheat.

Wendy W.
Jasper, AL
Saran plastic wrap is durable and when you tear it off it is a perfect year unlike some that just grabs and pulls. I like the way it clings to containers or what ever you are covering. It's one of my favorite plastic wraps
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
A kitchen must have for wrapping up leftovers, packing lunches, or even art projects. We always keep a supply of Saran Wrap in the cupboard. It is also great quality.
Kat K.
This is terrible. This never clings to anything by itself. It is no different that laying a piece of paper on top of what you are trying to cover. I do not plan on buying this ever again. It's been nothing but a headache.
Melinda W.
Fairmont, WV
Always keeps things protected whenever I have to cover up some food and stick it in the fridge. Slightly hard to tear off, but I think that just happens with every type of plastic wrap out there. Not too expensive either.
A.M. G.