Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Charity A.
Onalaska, WA
I am a plastic wrap queen. There is nothing more satisfying than sealing away leftovers, flipping the bowl over and watching people's jaws drop. Saran wrap provides a superior "cling" that I know will keep my food sealed air tight.
Abigail M.
Toledo, OH
It doesn't cling to dishes as well as some of the others do but still holds up. I wouldn't get this over something else but if it were the better of the two, i would buy it.
Rachel C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have not found any other plastic wraps that don't immediately clung to itself when you tear it. Saran is the only brand that I have found to do the job quick and easy without having to wrestle with covering what you need it to.
Brianna m.
Very good wrap. Has many different uses for me. While it keeps my food fresh and well covered, I also like to wrap certain parts of my body to sweat more to trim body fat
Angel L.
All I can really say about this is that it does the job. I used to love this plastic wrap, but it sticks to itself more than staying on the bowl or plate like some others do.
Angie M.
Traverse City, MI
I use Saran Wrap multiple times a week. I use it to help keep leftovers fresh, chilling cookie dough, and for transporting pot luck items. Super reliable and easy to use.
Mary W.
Plastic wrap is a mess, but I use it everyday. I like this brand because it doesn't stick to itself when I try to pull some out and it really stays down when I need it to
Kina A.
Fayetteville, GA
I love Saran wrap. This plastic wrap is sturdy and easy to use unlike most plastic wraps. It is easy to tear off and you can do it with ease. Saran wrap clings to whatever you put it on without unwrapping. I would recommend it.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
Where would the world be without Saran plastic wrap. Ask plastic wrap in my house if feted too as Saran wrap even if it is not Saran (but that rarely happens). clings well.
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
My all time absolute favorite brand of plastic wrap! Works the best and it's so affordable! I use it literally all the time. More than just on food too! It's great stuff!
A.M. G.