Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Lashawn R.
Glen Burnie, MD
I always use Saran Premium Plastic wrap. It sticks to whatever you need and it clings to bowls with ease. Would definitely use this product again. It's a comparable priced plastic wrap.
Jessica R.
This Saran Wrap is great! It easy to grab from the roll. It separates easily too. It also attaches to any food container and seals food tightly. Very durable and does not break easily.
Cecelia W.
Rocky, OK
I personally seem to have better control over getting it off the roll than any other brand. It's much less frustrating when trying to use than most. It's not got a wonky smell either.
Ashley P.
Sugar Hill, GA
I really like this plastic wrap. It's a little more expensive than the off brands but I feel that it is more durable. I don't use it often & I'm not sure if I would purchase it again.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
This works well at storing food and keeping it covered, but I don't think it's that different from cheaper alternative brands. Therefore, I usually don't pay more for this name brand.
Danielle M.
Toms River, NJ
Big fan! it works very well and a roll lasts us forever in this house. I go though tin foil much faster than I do Saran wrap. I think it's a good product and will continue buying it.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
It works great as saran wrap! The only thing I can say is sometimes it's hard for me to use, but that might be just me, getting saran wrap stuck everywhere, Its adorable for sure!
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
Our family likes the way the Saran wrap clings to the food that is needed to be sealed and frozen. It is reasonable in pricing. Yes it does keep the food from exposure and fresh.
Susan A.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Good plastic wrap and does stick to things with a tight seal. my con on the product is the cutter often does not work well and I have wasted pieces when they stick to themselves.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA
Saran wrap is not my favorite, but for certain foods its the easiest, cheapest way to store it. Doesn't always stick how I'd like. Price is ok. But, bleh is my overall thoughts.
A.M. G.