Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Jessica P.
I have been using saran wrap for over 15 years. High quality saran wrap that clings around a plate and sticks to its self quite well. Keeps food safe, well sealed and fresh.
abby m.
Toledo, OH
It doesn't cling to dishes as well as some of the others do but still holds up. I wouldn't get this over something else but if it were the better of the two, i would buy it.
Charity A.
Onalaska, WA
I am a plastic wrap queen. There is nothing more satisfying than sealing away leftovers, flipping the bowl over and watching people's jaws drop. Saran wrap provides a superior "cling" that I know will keep my food sealed air tight.
Rachel C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have not found any other plastic wraps that don't immediately clung to itself when you tear it. Saran is the only brand that I have found to do the job quick and easy without having to wrestle with covering what you need it to.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
Where would the world be without Saran plastic wrap. Ask plastic wrap in my house if feted too as Saran wrap even if it is not Saran (but that rarely happens). clings well.
Angie M.
Traverse City, MI
I use Saran Wrap multiple times a week. I use it to help keep leftovers fresh, chilling cookie dough, and for transporting pot luck items. Super reliable and easy to use.
Brianna m.
Very good wrap. Has many different uses for me. While it keeps my food fresh and well covered, I also like to wrap certain parts of my body to sweat more to trim body fat
Sharon S.
Holiday
It clings the best of any I've used and lasts long. I use it to microwave also and it works well. The other brands don't tear off as well and simply don't cling as well.
Kina A.
Fayetteville, GA
I love Saran wrap. This plastic wrap is sturdy and easy to use unlike most plastic wraps. It is easy to tear off and you can do it with ease. Saran wrap clings to whatever you put it on without unwrapping. I would recommend it.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
i have this in the kitchen, but rarely use it. i can never get it out of the package without ripping it a bunch. i don't think that is the products fault. I think it's me
A.M. G.