Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Tina C.
Elizabethton, TN
Plastic wrap is important when it comes to leftovers. Like to way it clings when using it. Only problem is tearing it off the roll, needs packaging redesigned. Good value overall for the money.
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
Not sure there's much to say I use Saran Wrap a lot and it's pretty much the same it covers and protects my
Micro when I warm things up and when I store things in the fridge to keep them fresh
Kristen M.
Brunswick, OH
I'm the type of person who usually buys generic, but I always get Saran Wrap, no one makes it any better and generic is just crap. Very affordable, and a must have. Would definitely recommend!
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
I have ONLY used Saran Wrap since I have been living on my own Works perfectly.
Effectively stays where I put it. Affordable. And makes my life easier when it comes to putting away leftovers.
Cheyenne W.
Atlanta, GA
I use this wrap to cover deserts and leftovers. It sticks very well to itself and most surfaces. I also like to use it on a plate for a paint palette. I would recommend using this product.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
I use saran wrap for all my cooking needs but it also works good on the it works body wraps. the only downside is that it clings so easly and sometimes i waste some of it because it bunches
Stephanie J.
Raleigh, NC
I only use Saran Wrap brand because it's the toughest and sticks the best to containers. It's also not too difficult to get it off itself when it sticks to itself. The price is great too.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT
This is your standard Saran Wrap. Nothing really special about it but does the job. I generally purchase Saran Wrap based on price because I don't find much of a difference in the brands.
Doesn't stick to itself which is a great selling point. I felt like there wasn't too much product on the roll but maybe I over-use! It is pretty adorable I bought mine at stop and shop.
Lashawn R.
Glen Burnie, MD
I always use Saran Premium Plastic wrap. It sticks to whatever you need and it clings to bowls with ease. Would definitely use this product again. It's a comparable priced plastic wrap.
A.M. G.