Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
Our family likes the way the Saran wrap clings to the food that is needed to be sealed and frozen. It is reasonable in pricing. Yes it does keep the food from exposure and fresh.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great plastic wrap - this is my go to brand! I enjoy the press and seal much better but this works great if you are sealing a piece of food and just need to wrap the food itself
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
I use this for leftover. Love the product, hate the box it comes in and the cutter. Sometimes it doesn't work properly. Other than that, no complaints. Affordable and available.
maria R.
Manvel, TX
This is a great wrap. The reason I'm not giving it a five is because it doesn't stick as well to certain plastics. It almost glue to metal cook storage dishes. It cuts easily and protects food well like cookie dough and stuff like that.
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
Saran wrap is not my favorite, but for certain foods its the easiest, cheapest way to store it. Doesn't always stick how I'd like. Price is ok. But, bleh is my overall thoughts.
Elena S.
It's a nice plastic wrap. sticks well. you will have to buy it to make your own decision. I have seen some other brands at my friends' house and got interested in trying it out.
Andrea S.
Good plastic wrap. Easy to use. Durable. Keeps your food nice and fresh. For the pranksters out there, this one is pretty good to use because it's string and stretches nicely.
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
It's saran wrap.... I don't know what else to say! I do find that I'd rather use the name brand than the cheaper store alternatives. This seems to stick better, much better.
Jessica P.
I have been using saran wrap for over 15 years. High quality saran wrap that clings around a plate and sticks to its self quite well. Keeps food safe, well sealed and fresh.
Meredith R.
Meridian, MS
About the only brand I buy. Plastic wrap is one of those things that you just can't go generic on. Well, you can, but you'll be cursing yourself EVERY TIME you go to use it.
A.M. G.