Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Olivia J.
Appleton, WI
I hate Saran wrap with a passion. I can never use it, it always just sticks to itself and I have to try four times just to get one piece from the container to whatever I'm using. Maybe I'm just stupid, I don't know. But I absolutely cannot stand Saran Wrap.
Jennifer N.
Minooka, IL
I use a ton of saran wrap! It is just simply the best! I especially use it and love it around the holidays because I bake a lot. It stays in place and stretches tight over dishware without splitting. I would recommend it to my family and friends if asked!
amy w.
New Port Richey, FL
I like this product because i cook a lot and we often have lots and lots of leftovers. Using this product helps save the food and is very effective at preventing spills and keep the food fresh and ready to go when we want to eat it again. great product
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I always have a box of this around to wrap up leftovers. this brand is just the right weight to hold up and it does a decent job of attaching to itself- the mark of a solid plastic wrap
Sandy M.
Las Vegas, NV
I trust Saran wrap because they always hold, unlike other brands. They never let me down and the price is always a bargain. I've tried other plastic wraps before and they just didn't seal like Saran wrap does. I would recommend this brands hands down.
kayden b.
Jefferson, GA
Easy to use but sometimes difficult to break off from roll and also highly effective and easy to store left overs or wrap something up like a plate of leftovers for someone and also lasts a long time and affordable which is great for budgets and all
Pamela J.
Tarboro, NC
I like this product because it clings to the item really nicely. The durability of it makes keeping thing covered, easy. It is very affordable and does its job well. I would gladly recommend this product to others and I will buy this product again.
Ashley P.
Sugar Hill, GA
I really like this plastic wrap. It's a little more expensive than the off brands but I feel that it is more durable. I don't use it often & I'm not sure if I would purchase it again.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
This works well at storing food and keeping it covered, but I don't think it's that different from cheaper alternative brands. Therefore, I usually don't pay more for this name brand.
nancy d.
Spencer, OH
I use a lot of saran wrap, it is the best on the market and holds when you use it. It keeps the odors inside the bowl. I also use it to wrap sandwiches for lunch rather then using the bags. I feel the price is right and would recommend to others
A.M. G.