Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
It's an ordinary plastic wrap that is no better than the others. It doesn't seal that great around certain dishes which can sometimes be a hassle. Go with the generic brand or Press and Seal instead.
Maya J.
Everyone needs plastic wrap at some point in their life. I especially like this brand because it sticks very well to the surface you want it to, or works to just wrap up something you want to freeze.
Holly B.
Raleigh, NC
This is just your standard plastic wrap. It will stick to anything and hold for as long as you need it to. As with any plastic wrap, it is occasionally hard to tear and affix to the desired surface.
Kelly D.
Not a big fan of this product, I prefer press and seal instead of this. It sticks to nothing but itself and makes it basically impossible to cover anything with it. Not worth the money in my opinion
Amy W.
It accomplishes the necessary task. I do not use saran wrap frequently, but when I do I use this brand. I find all plastic wrap hard to manage, but this might be the easiest. And it is priced right.
Marianne L.
Phoenix, AZ
All wrap is tricky to use, but this brand is one of the better ones. I used it for all of my holiday cookies this year and there was no mess when i was delivering them. Plus they stayed super fresh!
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Great product. No complaints. Tears as well as any plastic wrap, nothing too impressive but it gets the job done. Effective but I prefer wraps that stick better to outside of whatever I'm covering.
Robert H.
Lopez Island, WA
Or go to saran wrap since childhood. My mom always used it so we do too. Sometimes hard to tear off, and the amount per box seems to be getting smaller, but still the best out there. A tad pricey.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I use it for variety of purposes - cooking, wrapping my henna etc. they are quite strong, however, sometimes it can be tough to find the beginning of the wrap and I end up destroying most of it...
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
I love Saran Wrap! It keeps my food fresh and not as noisy as fool paper. It's actually effective and very affordable. You can find this at a dollar store or a bigger supermarket like a Walmart!
A.M. G.