Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
S P.
S P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Not exactly restaurant supply quality but it gets the job done. Sometimes I cover dirty plates with plastic wrap so I don't have to do dishes because I'm a dirty lazy slob. I like that it's microwave safe.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Saran Wrap is ok, this is one of the better brands. I prefer the press and seal now. I still use Saran Wrap when packing any liquid under the lid, it gives me peace of md knowing there is added protection!
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Good quality. Lasts a long time. You definitely get your money's worth. In general, I get frustrated when using Saran Wrap because I tend to always get it stuck to itself. But overall it's a good product!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milton, FL
Ok, obviously you want a product that is going to seal and stay sealed. I have not had any problems with this one performing just like that. It sticks and clings well and keeps my food fresh and sealed.
Amreena K.
Amreena K.
I definitely love using this but I always have difficulty taking it out of the box! I can never get a good piece out because it bunches up and the blade seems to be not sharp enough to cut a neat piece.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
If it ain't broke don't fix it right? Well that's how I feel about this brand, it's been around forever for a reason, right? My mom used it so that's what I use. It's gotten me this far. Can't be wrong.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Saran bothers me because if you don't pull it off straight, it will cling to itself. I have recently been looking for the press and seal ones but have been unable to find them, so I've been using this.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Love this wrap. Clings to glass and most plastic. Keeps leftovers nice and fresh as well as cooked food covered. Sometimes doesn't cling to all materials, but it's better than some of the alternatives.
Laila T.
Laila T.
Arvada, CO
It's a fine product but it is always such a pain when you need a big sheet and as soon and you Rip it it crumples. Also my box fell apart when I tried to push the tabs on the side in to hold the roll.
Maya J.
Maya J.
Everyone needs plastic wrap at some point in their life. I especially like this brand because it sticks very well to the surface you want it to, or works to just wrap up something you want to freeze.
A.M. G.