Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany H.
Besides the fact that I dislike most saran wraps (personal reasons), this brand is always the one I buy. It is effective and not too pricey. It keeps my food fresh/in tact when on the go. I would recommend to others if they are looking to keep their ingredients fresh.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I use it for variety of purposes - cooking, wrapping my henna etc. they are quite strong, however, sometimes it can be tough to find the beginning of the wrap and I end up destroying most of it...
Meagan S.
Fenton, MI
This is the best wrap bar the other brands don't even come close. Saran provides an excellent cling when applied and does not come loose on the various containers. also, it is a great for microwaving And I would most definitely recommend it to my family and friends
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
I have ONLY used Saran Wrap since I have been living on my own Works perfectly.
Effectively stays where I put it. Affordable. And makes my life easier when it comes to putting away leftovers.
Cheyenne W.
Atlanta, GA
I use this wrap to cover deserts and leftovers. It sticks very well to itself and most surfaces. I also like to use it on a plate for a paint palette. I would recommend using this product.
Sherry W.
Charleston, IL
I find that Saran wrap is of better quality than other wraps. It doesn't get tangled nearly as bad as some of the others and it is strong and effective for all my needs. It is affordable and worth the extra few cents you may have to pay for a quality product.
Sharon C.
Rock Hill, SC
I love my saran plastic wrap. I have tried the cheaper version but it doesn't stick as well or cut as easy.
I would not switch brands for anything it works to well. it is actually very affordable not much more than the store brands. yes I would tell everybody
amy w.
New Port Richey, FL
I like this product because i cook a lot and we often have lots and lots of leftovers. Using this product helps save the food and is very effective at preventing spills and keep the food fresh and ready to go when we want to eat it again. great product
Kara K.
Mount Vernon, WA
This product is really efficient and doesn't tear easily which is a plus. It's very durable and keeps food nice and fresh. This Saran Wrap is very effective and affordable which is always something you have to consider. I highly recommend this product.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT
This is your standard Saran Wrap. Nothing really special about it but does the job. I generally purchase Saran Wrap based on price because I don't find much of a difference in the brands.
A.M. G.