Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
Saran is my favorite plastic cling wrap. It is slightly more expensive than bargain brands but it's worth it. It rips nicely out of the box and sticks well to dishes and food you are covering. Highly recommend.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Decorator Expert
We have a love/hate relationship. I always buy Saran Wrap because sometimes I need it. But every time I need it, I struggle with it forever and barely cover the container. Then I go out and buy more Tupperware.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
It's Saran Wrap. It's needed for wrapping food. Nothing special. I prefer the generic brand because I don't really notice a difference except in the price meaning this one is more expensive because of the name.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Works great to cover foods or containers. It is strong and effective. It isn't expensive and lasts. Plus u can reuse if absolutely needed. I will continue to buy this product and continue recommending to others
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa Rosa , CA
This is a good plastic wrap. Good to wrap up left over foods that don't have lids. Also good to keep my avocados fresh. Its an effective plastic wrap and it does what its supposed to do. No cons on this product
Nicole Marie S.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
I'm personally not a fan of plastic wrap. It clings to itself really well but not to plates, bowls, or whatever we've used it for. I prefer to use plastic storage containers to store food or foil if I have to.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Great product when saving left overs or preparing for a bake sale. Cons would have to be it sticks together and is hard to get apart but does its job nicely so not a huge problem and it's not expensive at all.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
For the longest time I have purchased the off brand Saran Wrap. You don't realize how great the name brand Saran Wrap is until you try it! It holds to things great and is the perfect thing to cover up meals.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Depew, Ny
It works. Mostly use for things I don't need completely sealed...nothing that requires durability. I don't trust it as much as tin foil but for simpley covering things like left over watermelon it works :)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
Saran Wrap is so useful, but I hate dealing with it. It sticks to itself so easily and is almost impossible to get apart. It usually ends up making me mad. Very affordable. Definitely useful but annoys me.
A.M. G.