Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Maya J.
Everyone needs plastic wrap at some point in their life. I especially like this brand because it sticks very well to the surface you want it to, or works to just wrap up something you want to freeze.
Laila T.
Arvada, CO
It's a fine product but it is always such a pain when you need a big sheet and as soon and you Rip it it crumples. Also my box fell apart when I tried to push the tabs on the side in to hold the roll.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Great product. No complaints. Tears as well as any plastic wrap, nothing too impressive but it gets the job done. Effective but I prefer wraps that stick better to outside of whatever I'm covering.
Amreena K.
I definitely love using this but I always have difficulty taking it out of the box! I can never get a good piece out because it bunches up and the blade seems to be not sharp enough to cut a neat piece.
Amy W.
It accomplishes the necessary task. I do not use saran wrap frequently, but when I do I use this brand. I find all plastic wrap hard to manage, but this might be the easiest. And it is priced right.
ari r.
newport news va
so this may sound weird but I purchased today at my local cvs store. i did some research on how to lose inches in your waist. lol . i decided to try the saran wrap challenge. any moisturizer and wear the saran wrap for 30-45 mins a day . i dont know im going to see how it works
Karen W.
Berkley, MI
Great wrap. We use it for more then just covering food in our house. We use them to cover tables for when we do craft and to cover our paint palets when we are done with them. Saving our family a lot on paint that would normally dry up sitting around
Meagan S.
Fenton, MI
This is the best wrap bar the other brands don't even come close. Saran provides an excellent cling when applied and does not come loose on the various containers. also, it is a great for microwaving And I would most definitely recommend it to my family and friends
Tina C.
Elizabethton, TN
Plastic wrap is important when it comes to leftovers. Like to way it clings when using it. Only problem is tearing it off the roll, needs packaging redesigned. Good value overall for the money.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I use it for variety of purposes - cooking, wrapping my henna etc. they are quite strong, however, sometimes it can be tough to find the beginning of the wrap and I end up destroying most of it...
A.M. G.