Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
My family and I have been using this plastic wrap for as long as I can remember. It is a good wrap. I just wish that the cutting edge was a little sharper, although I know that could cause problems with hurting people.
Angela S.
Angela S.
HOnestly, i won't buy any off brand of plastic wrap. this stuff actually sticks to anything and everything you want it to (sometimes, itself as well, which can be super annoying! but...) it's totally worth every penny
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
This works well, although I have noticed that more recent packages have not been clinging as well as they used to. The thickness is nice, though, and doesn't snag or stick too much in trying to pull it out of the box.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Fort Bragg, NC
Its my favorite. saran wrap holds better than others and clings much easier the only down fall is I manage to get it tangled before I even rip it of the roll but I take that as a good sign it does what its suppose to
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Decorator Expert
I mean, when it comes to plastic wrap, these are your dudes. You don't want to go cheap with this stuff because that never works out well. Go with the company that's been around forever, seriously forever. Good stuff
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I have use Saran wrap for years and my mother before me.The left overs stay fresh and longer while using this wrap.They are wonderful to pack picnic food and lunches in,The food stays crunchy like it is suppose too!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I've tried store brands, they just don't work. They don't adhere to the sides of the pan. I think Glad, or Reynolds Wrap work, too. Just really wouldn't advise getting store brands as I have been very disappointed.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I actually rarely use Saran Wrap for food. After I color my hair with henna I cover the head in the Saran Wrap for several hours before washing out the henna. It clings tightly and keeps me from making a huge mess.
Aza D.
Aza D.
Pullman, WA
They are by far the most average plastic wrap brand I have ever had to try. They don't tend to stick to plastic plates which is to be understandable however it is hard to reuse them something I often like to try.
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
This stuff is okay but I don't really love it. It doesn't stick well and it doesn't seem to last as long. Plus the serrated edge to cut the plastic always messes up on me which pretty much ruins the whole thing.
A.M. G.