Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica F.
Depew, Ny
It works. Mostly use for things I don't need completely sealed...nothing that requires durability. I don't trust it as much as tin foil but for simpley covering things like left over watermelon it works :)
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
For the longest time I have purchased the off brand Saran Wrap. You don't realize how great the name brand Saran Wrap is until you try it! It holds to things great and is the perfect thing to cover up meals.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Ok, obviously you want a product that is going to seal and stay sealed. I have not had any problems with this one performing just like that. It sticks and clings well and keeps my food fresh and sealed.
Dani B.
Lebanon, OR
With a house with 5 kids and 2 adults I cook a lot and end up saving a lot of things in the fridge! It is so nice o be able to warp dinner up so the kids and husband can have leftovers for lunch the next day!! Or so my muffins don't get yucky overnight!! We go through this stuff!
Brianne W.
Good quality. Lasts a long time. You definitely get your money's worth. In general, I get frustrated when using Saran Wrap because I tend to always get it stuck to itself. But overall it's a good product!
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
If it ain't broke don't fix it right? Well that's how I feel about this brand, it's been around forever for a reason, right? My mom used it so that's what I use. It's gotten me this far. Can't be wrong.
Shelby L.
Beckley, WV
Saran is a good product and is easy to use for most. However if you have hand cordination issues this can be challenging to do. Wish there was a way you could make it for disabled users. Affordable price and def recommend but then most already know you have a great product!
Laila T.
Arvada, CO
It's a fine product but it is always such a pain when you need a big sheet and as soon and you Rip it it crumples. Also my box fell apart when I tried to push the tabs on the side in to hold the roll.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
It's an ordinary plastic wrap that is no better than the others. It doesn't seal that great around certain dishes which can sometimes be a hassle. Go with the generic brand or Press and Seal instead.
Maya J.
Everyone needs plastic wrap at some point in their life. I especially like this brand because it sticks very well to the surface you want it to, or works to just wrap up something you want to freeze.
A.M. G.