Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Kim C.
Edison, NJ
Excellent for keeping food fresh for longer periods of time. I particularly like that I can use it as a means of microwaving food at lunch. Additionally, I am able to use it with my students to easily clean up areas (we cover tables with plastic wrap and there has never been a leak!)
Brianne W.
Good quality. Lasts a long time. You definitely get your money's worth. In general, I get frustrated when using Saran Wrap because I tend to always get it stuck to itself. But overall it's a good product!
Dani B.
Lebanon, OR
With a house with 5 kids and 2 adults I cook a lot and end up saving a lot of things in the fridge! It is so nice o be able to warp dinner up so the kids and husband can have leftovers for lunch the next day!! Or so my muffins don't get yucky overnight!! We go through this stuff!
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Ok, obviously you want a product that is going to seal and stay sealed. I have not had any problems with this one performing just like that. It sticks and clings well and keeps my food fresh and sealed.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
If it ain't broke don't fix it right? Well that's how I feel about this brand, it's been around forever for a reason, right? My mom used it so that's what I use. It's gotten me this far. Can't be wrong.
Alyssa M.
Love this wrap. Clings to glass and most plastic. Keeps leftovers nice and fresh as well as cooked food covered. Sometimes doesn't cling to all materials, but it's better than some of the alternatives.
Maya J.
Everyone needs plastic wrap at some point in their life. I especially like this brand because it sticks very well to the surface you want it to, or works to just wrap up something you want to freeze.
Shelby L.
Beckley, WV
Saran is a good product and is easy to use for most. However if you have hand cordination issues this can be challenging to do. Wish there was a way you could make it for disabled users. Affordable price and def recommend but then most already know you have a great product!
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Saran bothers me because if you don't pull it off straight, it will cling to itself. I have recently been looking for the press and seal ones but have been unable to find them, so I've been using this.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
It's an ordinary plastic wrap that is no better than the others. It doesn't seal that great around certain dishes which can sometimes be a hassle. Go with the generic brand or Press and Seal instead.
A.M. G.