Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
Saran Wrap is about the best plastic wrap that I have tried in the past. It stays on bowls and anything that you cover with no problem, unlike cheaper brands of plastic wraps. I can always depend on Saran Wrap to do the job.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Decorator Expert
The only wrap we use in our home. It clings really nicely on food leftovers, sandwiches and all other uses. Product is effective for the uses of food protection and storing.
I would recommend for the products effectiveness.
isis g.
isis g.
This wrap has found its way on my food of course. Also on my counter when I'm sprinkling flour for bread making, on my head when I'm deep conditioning, around my middle for a waist trimming event. Great price, great product
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Jasper, AL
Saran plastic wrap is durable and when you tear it off it is a perfect year unlike some that just grabs and pulls. I like the way it clings to containers or what ever you are covering. It's one of my favorite plastic wraps
Lorelei F.
Lorelei F.
Finlayson, MN
Great value and works well. Sticks to the sides of most containers and dishes. Since it works well you don't have to fully encase a bowl in it, so you end up user less. This is one product that you should go generic with.
Joy F.
Joy F.
Uniontown, PA
Saran Wrap is one of the only wraps that I have used that doesn't stick together when tearing off. It covers your food and sticks where it's supposed to. It has a very affordable price. I recommend Saran Wrap to everyone.
Kat K.
Kat K.
This is terrible. This never clings to anything by itself. It is no different that laying a piece of paper on top of what you are trying to cover. I do not plan on buying this ever again. It's been nothing but a headache.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Fairmont, WV
Always keeps things protected whenever I have to cover up some food and stick it in the fridge. Slightly hard to tear off, but I think that just happens with every type of plastic wrap out there. Not too expensive either.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
This product is perfect when you don't want to take your food out of the bowl you made it in, so you cover it with this to keep it safe. Sometimes it just sticks to itself though and I don't know how to get it untangled.
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Madison , MS
This is not my most favorite plastic wrap product. I find that it mainly sticks to itself as opposed to any type of container that I try to cover with the product. I think you're better off buying the cling wrap version.
A.M. G.