Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly E.
Works great to cover foods or containers. It is strong and effective. It isn't expensive and lasts. Plus u can reuse if absolutely needed. I will continue to buy this product and continue recommending to others
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
This stuff is okay but I don't really love it. It doesn't stick well and it doesn't seem to last as long. Plus the serrated edge to cut the plastic always messes up on me which pretty much ruins the whole thing.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
I'm personally not a fan of plastic wrap. It clings to itself really well but not to plates, bowls, or whatever we've used it for. I prefer to use plastic storage containers to store food or foil if I have to.
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
This is a good plastic wrap. Good to wrap up left over foods that don't have lids. Also good to keep my avocados fresh. Its an effective plastic wrap and it does what its supposed to do. No cons on this product
Amanda F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
We have a love/hate relationship. I always buy Saran Wrap because sometimes I need it. But every time I need it, I struggle with it forever and barely cover the container. Then I go out and buy more Tupperware.
Jessica F.
Depew, Ny
It works. Mostly use for things I don't need completely sealed...nothing that requires durability. I don't trust it as much as tin foil but for simpley covering things like left over watermelon it works :)
R E.
Saran Premium Plastic Wrap succeeds at doing its job. It keeps your food fresh by successfully sticking to all surfaces. It locks in freshness and flavor so your food never spoils. It is quite affordable when can pared to other leading brands. I would certainly recommend this product!
Stefanie L.
Fort Smith, AR
I don't think it matters if you purchase name brand or off brand. NO saran wrap works without clumping up or tearing off sideways. It's an annoying product and the reason we switched over to the press n seal which we love. Spend a little more for the press n seal- you'll be glad you did
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
Saran Wrap is so useful, but I hate dealing with it. It sticks to itself so easily and is almost impossible to get apart. It usually ends up making me mad. Very affordable. Definitely useful but annoys me.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
For the longest time I have purchased the off brand Saran Wrap. You don't realize how great the name brand Saran Wrap is until you try it! It holds to things great and is the perfect thing to cover up meals.
A.M. G.