Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I've tried store brands, they just don't work. They don't adhere to the sides of the pan. I think Glad, or Reynolds Wrap work, too. Just really wouldn't advise getting store brands as I have been very disappointed.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
This wrap has found its way on my food of course. Also on my counter when I'm sprinkling flour for bread making, on my head when I'm deep conditioning, around my middle for a waist trimming event. Great price, great product
Chloe H.
My family and I have been using this plastic wrap for as long as I can remember. It is a good wrap. I just wish that the cutting edge was a little sharper, although I know that could cause problems with hurting people.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
This stuff is okay but I don't really love it. It doesn't stick well and it doesn't seem to last as long. Plus the serrated edge to cut the plastic always messes up on me which pretty much ruins the whole thing.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Great product when saving left overs or preparing for a bake sale. Cons would have to be it sticks together and is hard to get apart but does its job nicely so not a huge problem and it's not expensive at all.
Jessica B.
I actually rarely use Saran Wrap for food. After I color my hair with henna I cover the head in the Saran Wrap for several hours before washing out the henna. It clings tightly and keeps me from making a huge mess.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Decorator Expert Level 3
This plastic wrap is ok, it does its job, but it isn't nearly as "clingy" as Cling wrap tends to be for me. It also doesn't year quite as easily either. It still does its job and doesn't melt in the microwave!
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This works well, although I have noticed that more recent packages have not been clinging as well as they used to. The thickness is nice, though, and doesn't snag or stick too much in trying to pull it out of the box.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
It's Saran Wrap. It's needed for wrapping food. Nothing special. I prefer the generic brand because I don't really notice a difference except in the price meaning this one is more expensive because of the name.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
I'm personally not a fan of plastic wrap. It clings to itself really well but not to plates, bowls, or whatever we've used it for. I prefer to use plastic storage containers to store food or foil if I have to.
A.M. G.