Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Taja S.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this for food and also helps with getting rid of water weight. It is easy to tear and strong all at once. I have never been disappointed with the quality of this product. Next time you are at the grocery store pick up a box.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
Leftovers are great if preserved well. I can always count on Saran Wrap to make sure that my food is kept safe and fresh. Very affordable and does what it is supposed to do. I would definitely recommend to anyone who has a kitchen!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Saran has always been my go to plastic wrap. The cutting edge is never dull like other brands so I get an even cut without it ripping to shreds. It also clings very well to whatever I'm wrapping, keeping my food fresh and protected
Ayanna H.
Ayanna H.
Decatur, GA
Works very well. Does not leave that plastic taste behind on foods. I love that it can withstand high heat without melting. It's definitely a main staple in my household. It's affordable to every budget! I recommend this product.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have not found any other plastic wraps that don't immediately clung to itself when you tear it. Saran is the only brand that I have found to do the job quick and easy without having to wrestle with covering what you need it to.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This does it's job and is mostly used to cover glass bowls that don't have lids and wrap sandwiches for on the go. It stays on pretty well but it won't retain something's shape of your gonna throw it in your gym bag or back pack
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I think I have tried Saran plastic wrap before & it seemed like it wanted to stick more to itself than to what I would be wrapping. It also seemed difficult to cut from the serrated edges on the box. Prefer Glad over this brand.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
The best plastic wrap around. We use it everyday for food preparation and storage. It is an essential for any BBQ to use for injection and rub prior to cooking and then for leftovers I highly recommend- it's the only one we buy
Kina A.
Kina A.
Fayetteville, GA
I love Saran wrap. This plastic wrap is sturdy and easy to use unlike most plastic wraps. It is easy to tear off and you can do it with ease. Saran wrap clings to whatever you put it on without unwrapping. I would recommend it.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
This is pretty good plastic wrap. if you are good at using plastic wrap then you won't get it all tangled like me. It is pretty effective, I use it if I don't have any bowl covers. It is very affordable and I would recommend
A.M. G.