Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
Who hasn't used saran wrap?! I use this product not only in the kitchen but also in the art room. If you scrunch it up and lay it over wet watercolor and sit a book on top of it and them remove it once dried you get a lovely crystal- like texture. This is a fun project to do with young children.
Anastasia L.
This Saran Wrap really has been meeting my expectations with how durable it is.  I use a lot of it when I bake loaves of bread but I want to see what kind it is before taking it out.  It is extremely affordable and with it being so durable I can reuse it a couple of times.
ari r.
newport news va
so this may sound weird but I purchased today at my local cvs store. i did some research on how to lose inches in your waist. lol . i decided to try the saran wrap challenge. any moisturizer and wear the saran wrap for 30-45 mins a day . i dont know im going to see how it works
Olivia J.
Appleton, WI
I hate Saran wrap with a passion. I can never use it, it always just sticks to itself and I have to try four times just to get one piece from the container to whatever I'm using. Maybe I'm just stupid, I don't know. But I absolutely cannot stand Saran Wrap.
Bonnie F.
Decorator Expert
Saran wrap is great. It is great for sandwiches, leftovers, holds well, and is a trusted name brand. It has a tendency to stick to itself, but give it a shake and it straightens right out, unlike other brands. I recommend this brand.
Danna S.
Sacramento, CA
This brand of plastic wrap is the only one I've ever used that actually clings and works like it's supposed to. I've never tried another brand that doesn't stretch out or tear badly. Don't bother with anything else.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
I think that Saran wrap is pretty much the go to for everyone when it comes to plastic wrap. I have noticed that the quality seems to have declined in recent years and find the cling factor has diminished somewhat. Because it is the go to brand of plastic wrap it is more expensive than others, but with the exception of one off or store brand that you have to buy in very large bulk and can only purchase at a certain warehouse store it is probably the best option available.
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
I use this wrap regularly for leftovers and meal prep. It's convenient but can be difficult to tear neatly. Overall, effective but my OCD would prefer a cleaner cut.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
The name of this product says it all really! It is VERY premium. It's a little more expensive than regular saran wrap, but that's okay because this is worth it! It works really well and keeps my food fresh and tasting good for up to three days after I wrap it! I've never had food last longer than 3 days, but that's also because we don't let it last that long and will usually eat left overs the few days afterwards!
Dana P.
Jacksonville, NC
I have tried many many brands of plastic wrap, but I always come back to Saran. It is thick enough that breathing doesn't cause it to fold back on itself. The box is heavy enough that it doesn't fall part the first time you try to use it and the cutting edge isn't dull and useless like most other brands. I highly recommend using the tabs on the side to keep the roll in the box!
A.M. G.