Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
Who hasn't used saran wrap?! I use this product not only in the kitchen but also in the art room. If you scrunch it up and lay it over wet watercolor and sit a book on top of it and them remove it once dried you get a lovely crystal- like texture. This is a fun project to do with young children.
Anastasia L.
This Saran Wrap really has been meeting my expectations with how durable it is.  I use a lot of it when I bake loaves of bread but I want to see what kind it is before taking it out.  It is extremely affordable and with it being so durable I can reuse it a couple of times.
ari r.
newport news va
so this may sound weird but I purchased today at my local cvs store. i did some research on how to lose inches in your waist. lol . i decided to try the saran wrap challenge. any moisturizer and wear the saran wrap for 30-45 mins a day . i dont know im going to see how it works
Olivia J.
Appleton, WI
I hate Saran wrap with a passion. I can never use it, it always just sticks to itself and I have to try four times just to get one piece from the container to whatever I'm using. Maybe I'm just stupid, I don't know. But I absolutely cannot stand Saran Wrap.
Bonnie F.
Decorator Expert
Saran wrap is great. It is great for sandwiches, leftovers, holds well, and is a trusted name brand. It has a tendency to stick to itself, but give it a shake and it straightens right out, unlike other brands. I recommend this brand.
Danna S.
Sacramento, CA
This brand of plastic wrap is the only one I've ever used that actually clings and works like it's supposed to. I've never tried another brand that doesn't stretch out or tear badly. Don't bother with anything else.
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
I use this wrap regularly for leftovers and meal prep. It's convenient but can be difficult to tear neatly. Overall, effective but my OCD would prefer a cleaner cut.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
Saran Wrap is about the best plastic wrap that I have tried in the past. It stays on bowls and anything that you cover with no problem, unlike cheaper brands of plastic wraps. I can always depend on Saran Wrap to do the job.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Decorator Expert
This plastic wrap is ok, it does its job, but it isn't nearly as "clingy" as Cling wrap tends to be for me. It also doesn't year quite as easily either. It still does its job and doesn't melt in the microwave!
maria R.
Manvel, TX
This is a great wrap. The reason I'm not giving it a five is because it doesn't stick as well to certain plastics. It almost glue to metal cook storage dishes. It cuts easily and protects food well like cookie dough and stuff like that.
A.M. G.