Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I love having Saran Plastic Wrap in my kitchen. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. The price is at a great price. I'm not disappointed in this product ever. Because it works when I need it too. Very affordable. I would recommend it to anyone! I will continue to buy this product!
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
Who hasn't used saran wrap?! I use this product not only in the kitchen but also in the art room. If you scrunch it up and lay it over wet watercolor and sit a book on top of it and them remove it once dried you get a lovely crystal- like texture. This is a fun project to do with young children.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Saran wrap is great. It is great for sandwiches, leftovers, holds well, and is a trusted name brand. It has a tendency to stick to itself, but give it a shake and it straightens right out, unlike other brands. I recommend this brand.
Danna S.
Sacramento, CA
This brand of plastic wrap is the only one I've ever used that actually clings and works like it's supposed to. I've never tried another brand that doesn't stretch out or tear badly. Don't bother with anything else.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I think that Saran wrap is pretty much the go to for everyone when it comes to plastic wrap. I have noticed that the quality seems to have declined in recent years and find the cling factor has diminished somewhat. Because it is the go to brand of plastic wrap it is more expensive than others, but with the exception of one off or store brand that you have to buy in very large bulk and can only purchase at a certain warehouse store it is probably the best option available.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I use this wrap regularly for leftovers and meal prep. It's convenient but can be difficult to tear neatly. Overall, effective but my OCD would prefer a cleaner cut.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
The name of this product says it all really! It is VERY premium. It's a little more expensive than regular saran wrap, but that's okay because this is worth it! It works really well and keeps my food fresh and tasting good for up to three days after I wrap it! I've never had food last longer than 3 days, but that's also because we don't let it last that long and will usually eat left overs the few days afterwards!
Dana P.
Jacksonville, NC
I have tried many many brands of plastic wrap, but I always come back to Saran. It is thick enough that breathing doesn't cause it to fold back on itself. The box is heavy enough that it doesn't fall part the first time you try to use it and the cutting edge isn't dull and useless like most other brands. I highly recommend using the tabs on the side to keep the roll in the box!
Charles H.
Tombstone, AZ
This is the most well known brand in my opinion and for a good reason. This cuts without tearing or collapsing, it doesn't immediately stick to itself, wasting it... It just works well. None of the other brands can hold up, this is great for microwaving, storing and more. I use this stuff more than ever because I make more meals and I swear by it.
Christina V.
Saran Wrap is awesome and saves you money and such with how well it works. Only problem is that at times I think it works TOO well because it gets all stuck together and then you either need to try to find a way to get it unstuck or get a new piece. Also doesn't seem to stay stuck on things if you unstick it and restick it.
A.M. G.