Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #4 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
I think that Saran wrap is pretty much the go to for everyone when it comes to plastic wrap. I have noticed that the quality seems to have declined in recent years and find the cling factor has diminished somewhat. Because it is the go to brand of plastic wrap it is more expensive than others, but with the exception of one off or store brand that you have to buy in very large bulk and can only purchase at a certain warehouse store it is probably the best option available.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
The name of this product says it all really! It is VERY premium. It's a little more expensive than regular saran wrap, but that's okay because this is worth it! It works really well and keeps my food fresh and tasting good for up to three days after I wrap it! I've never had food last longer than 3 days, but that's also because we don't let it last that long and will usually eat left overs the few days afterwards!
Dana P.
Dana P.
Jacksonville, NC
I have tried many many brands of plastic wrap, but I always come back to Saran. It is thick enough that breathing doesn't cause it to fold back on itself. The box is heavy enough that it doesn't fall part the first time you try to use it and the cutting edge isn't dull and useless like most other brands. I highly recommend using the tabs on the side to keep the roll in the box!
Charles H.
Charles H.
Prescott, AZ
This is the most well known brand in my opinion and for a good reason. This cuts without tearing or collapsing, it doesn't immediately stick to itself, wasting it... It just works well. None of the other brands can hold up, this is great for microwaving, storing and more. I use this stuff more than ever because I make more meals and I swear by it.
andrea m.
andrea m.
Woodway, TX
I highly recommend this saran wrap it can be used for many and multiple ways I use for my hair I wrap it around my hair and blow dry it with the wrap so it can hold the style and it does hold the style I also use it to wrap food so it doesn't go bad and all sorts of stuff its really really cheap and I highly recommend you buying it
Christina V.
Christina V.
Saran Wrap is awesome and saves you money and such with how well it works. Only problem is that at times I think it works TOO well because it gets all stuck together and then you either need to try to find a way to get it unstuck or get a new piece. Also doesn't seem to stay stuck on things if you unstick it and restick it.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Port Angeles, WA
I use saran plastic wrap almost daily...it doesn't affect the food surface like tin foil sometimes does. It keeps everything fresh and NOT tasting like the fridge! Keeps odors out and the original flavor in. It is difficult to tear if you don't use the blades. Conveniently sticks to itself for ultimate sealing quality.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Brigham City, UT
I love this plastic wrap. It's strong and it covers well. It's clear and you don't need much. It sticks to bowls, plates or anything you're trying to cover very well. The price is decent for as much as you get. It won't tear easily or come unwrapped if you place something light on top. I highly suggest this product!
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
Good price for a good stick. Helps my food stay fresh longer and not have it exposed to the dry air of my fridge. It's a little tricky if you are not accustomed to handling Saran wrap. I believe its inexpensive and a great addition to the pantry if you do not have one. Do not hesitate with this brand it is the best.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Saran wrap is about the best out there. Less cling when trying to get it off the roll so less hassle but great cling when attaching it to the bowl or product your wrapping. I also used saran wrap when we moved from one house to another, to my beads in their individual trays and it worked great! Multi-use functions!
A.M. G.