SARAHPOTEMPA Tools

SARAHPOTEMPA Tools "Power" Paddle Brush

BY SARAHPOTEMPA TOOLS

Try this brush for its intense, thick bristles. Use it in the shower to untangle large knots and smooth out conditioner. Great for every day detangling. Or nighttime brushing. It is strong enough for thick, curly locks and gentle enough for fine hair. The "Power" Paddle Brush’s bristles are strong, thick nylon with rubberized massage balled tips. Using this brush will keep your hair beautiful, shiny and healthy! With the empowering message, this unique brush reminds us that we are all amazing, gorgeous and capable of phenomenal happiness! "Power" Paddle Brush, 9.7/10". see more...

• What's the difference between a regular brush that looks ...3 Answers
SARAHPOTEMPA Tools
SARAHPOTEMPA Tools "Power" Paddle Brush
nia ..
When your hair is as thick as mine, you kind of need one of these brushes. I find the price of it decent since it does wonders to my head. I love how smooth it goes through my hair, especially after I get out of the shower. I wish it did always live up to the detangling aspect it's supposed to have, but it just may be that my hair is incredibly thick.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Lo ame!!
me gusto que no me rasga el cuero cabelludo y se desliza suave no duele cuando me peino y se siente realmente como si masajeara.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
This brush is cute and it could be affordable most brushes cost like 10-14 dollars I still have my old brush be this brush is so cute
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
I have really thick hair and this works great. Doesn't get stuck and is great to style with. I don't leave the house without it.
Leidy Marian R.
Me encantan los cepillos de peinar de este estilo, revientan menos el cabello, y no me hace tanto freez, son muy buenos.
Ariel M.
This is the cutest brush Ive ever head, not only that but it makes sure that I don't have a lot of knots!
magaly g.
This is a cute brush and it takes off all the knots out of my hair though it can be a bit expensive.
Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I know it is a bit expensive but I love this brush. The weight is not heavy. Plus it looks sexy
Lily Z.
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair
Jasmines P.
Kingsville , TX
Best brush to untangle thick nappy hair. It's a big help when frustrated with your hair.
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
What's the difference between a regular brush that looks like this one and this brand?