BY SARAHPOTEMPA TOOLS #57 in Hair Accessories

The Darby Clip is the ultimate celebrity hairstylist tool! It holds all types of hair by a unique double spring patented design that literally bends and adjusts over the section to hold all the hair in! This is the rolls royce of hair clips. It has a unique spring design that folds over the hair to hold all your hair in and is great for sectioning and styling. Press open the clip, slide in the hair and release clip to fold over the hair. It’s Genius! Unique double spring design adjusts to hold any amount of hair. Patented spring design grasps hair strongly. Releases easily. No slipping or snagging. Ideal for all hair t. see more...

• Es bueno?1 Answers
  • Are these clips supposed to be for Curly hair to help With the volume?1 Answers
  • How do they clips compare to any other clip ?are they better or worse 11 Answers
Sara M.
Sara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im a cosmetologost and Ive gone through what it feels like hundreds of crappy clips. I found these and I love these. Theyre easy to handle, they grab the hair well and keep it in place. The teeth grab dry hair really well, which is usually a problem with other clips. And the shape compliments the head so they stay in place well. I always use them now.
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
These shark teeth hair clips really come in handy. they have a good grip on hair good to use for what ever you are doing on your hair: holding it up while straightening it, cutting it, styling it, etc...two thumbs up on these clips!
María H.
María H.
Oologah, OK
This product is mostly what hair stylist use in your hair whenever they are trying to hold it up to color it. As of what I have seen it hold your hair up pretty well I have very thick hair and it works well.
Karin L.
Karin L.
Love these clips!!! They don't leave any clap marks in your hair once you remove them, and they stay in place the entire time. I use them to pull my hair back to do my makeup.
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these. They ate so much better than the regular butterfly style clips. They hold more hair and are great for long hair.
yenny g.
yenny g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So helpful for me even when dyeing my hair or curling it. and they dont pull my hair when removing it .
Tracey P.
Tracey P.
Hale Center, TX
Great clips I love the design and it really secures the hair when it is clipped up. Would recommend to a friend
Tina M.
Tina M.
I use this clip almost daily. I use it when I blow dry in sections, straighten my hair by layers, or curl my hair. It doesn't pull out your hair or get tangled like clips I have used in the past. Much nicer for your hair.
crystal g.
crystal g.
hermiston
perfect to use when I'm curling my hair I can use it to hold back my bangs or to lift up my hair in general that you might want to as you're putting it in twisted on a little bit and then Clampett on works like a charm for me all the time
Demi S.
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these clips! They bend like a finger almost and with my huge thick long hair I only use one clip when I'm blow drying and straightening. Holds my sections nice and tight so they don't fall down or out 30 seconds into blow drying and moving your head around!
What does this hold ?
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do they clips compare to any other clip ?are they better or worse
Lissette H.
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these clips supposed to be for Curly hair to help With the volume?
angie a.