BY SARAHPOTEMPA TOOLS #18 in Hair Accessories

The Darby Clip is the ultimate celebrity hairstylist tool! It holds all types of hair by a unique double spring patented design that literally bends and adjusts over the section to hold all the hair in! This is the rolls royce of hair clips. It has a unique spring design that folds over the hair to hold all your hair in and is great for sectioning and styling. Press open the clip, slide in the hair and release clip to fold over the hair. It’s Genius! Unique double spring design adjusts to hold any amount of hair. Patented spring design grasps hair strongly. Releases easily. No slipping or snagging. Ideal for all hair t. see more...

• Es bueno?1 Answers
  • Are these clips supposed to be for Curly hair to help Wit...1 Answers
  • How do they clips compare to any other clip ?are they bet...11 Answers
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
Love these clips! They bend like a finger almost and with my huge thick long hair I only use one clip when I'm blow drying and straightening. Holds my sections nice and tight so they don't fall down or out 30 seconds into blow drying and moving your head around!
Carla C.
I love this!

This clips have made my life so easier while straightning or curling my hair! They really do work at holding an amount of hair and is so easy to use and there are a lot of different colors which I love even more!
Jazmin R.
Cornelius , OR
I love these kind of clips I am a hairstylist and when I was in beauty school these were my go to for thick hair thin hair it holds very well and you can find a very inexpensive ones everywhere in Sally's target Walgreens Walmart I really recommend these
Tina M.
I use this clip almost daily. I use it when I blow dry in sections, straighten my hair by layers, or curl my hair. It doesn't pull out your hair or get tangled like clips I have used in the past. Much nicer for your hair.
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
These clips are good for when I'm doing my hair and need to section it off. It firmly holds a lot of my hair but at the same time don't feel like it's too tight where it's causing damage to my hair. Sometimes some pieces will fall out from the clip though.
Sara M.
Im a cosmetologost and Ive gone through what it feels like hundreds of crappy clips. I found these and I love these. Theyre easy to handle, they grab the hair well and keep it in place. The teeth grab dry hair really well, which is usually a problem with other clips. And the shape compliments the head so they stay in place well. I always use them now.
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
These shark teeth hair clips really come in handy. they have a good grip on hair good to use for what ever you are doing on your hair: holding it up while straightening it, cutting it, styling it, etc...two thumbs up on these clips!
Liv K.
Orlando, FL
I love these clips for holding my thick, curly hair while I'm heat styling it. I've had them for over a year and the spring is still strong unlike some of the hair clips I've bought in the past.
crystal g.
hermiston
perfect to use when I'm curling my hair I can use it to hold back my bangs or to lift up my hair in general that you might want to as you're putting it in twisted on a little bit and then Clampett on works like a charm for me all the time
Mendala K.
Travis AFB, CA
I love using these clips because I have very thick hair. Its hard to find clips that won't slide out or hold enough hair. I got introduced to these when I used their automatic curler. They are great to use while trying to style your hair.
What does this hold ?
Nataly S.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
How do they clips compare to any other clip ?are they better or worse
angie a.
lima
Es bueno?
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
Are these clips supposed to be for Curly hair to help With the volume?