BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Launched by the design house of Sarah Jessica Parker, This colorful floral fragrance features a blend of bergamot, white osmanthus, red strawberries, honeysuckle, rose, mimosa, sandalwood, vanilla, rum, and musk, see more...

• "This is my favorite perfume ever!" in 1 review
  • "It is very fruity smelling and just so so lovely, I always get compliments whenever I wear it." in 1 review
Bex R.
Stafford, Staffordshire
This is my favorite perfume ever! It is very fruity smelling and just so so lovely, I always get compliments whenever I wear it. You can get it in different sizes, in the large sizes you can take the inside out so you can see how much you have used, but you can't do this in the small one.
Kelsey L.
Mississauga, ON
Not the worst perfume I own but not my favorite either. It's very fruity which I love but almost TOO fruity. It's diffficult to explain but it almost smells fake, like koolaid..
Cora R.
elliot lake, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i got this perfume for 20 dollars.and I loved the scent of it. its a sweet kinda floral mix.I see this on sale all the time, so its totally affordable
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite perfume. It is a combination of fruity, floral, and sexy.