BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Launched by the design house of Sarah Jessica Parker, This colorful floral fragrance features a blend of bergamot, white osmanthus, red strawberries, honeysuckle, rose, mimosa, sandalwood, vanilla, rum, and musk, see more...

• "This is my favorite perfume ever!" in 1 review
  • "It is very fruity smelling and just so so lovely, I always get compliments whenever I wear it." in 1 review
Ashley N.
Coalgate, OK
This is my all time favorite perfume! It smells fantastic! The only problem is that it is now hard to find! You can still get it on amazon but I think that's about it! It is literally the best! I would recommend this to everyone!!
Rachel P.
I am very picky when it comes to perfumes. Most of them are too heavy and musky. This fragrance is hands down one of the best scents I have come across. It is light, yet lasts a long time. Worth every penny.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
I love this scent! It's kind of a fruity floral scent. I think it's absolutely beautiful. Not "cheap" smelling like some other fruity floral scents. I wear it often. Love it so much!
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I already went through a whole bottle of this. Had to go out and get another one! It smells very sweet. I'm always getting compliments on this perfume. You won't regret purchasing this perfume!
Aleixka M.
This is my favorite perfume ever! I'm on my second bottle now and will continue to buy it. It's very girly and inexpensive and just look at how cute the bottle is! I totally recommend it!
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Love this scent! Fruity and floral but not too much floral. I actually hate floral scents! This is so light and airy I get complements whenever I wear it. The bottle is super cute too!
Gwenievere S.
Alhambra, Ca
This is a pretty generic fragrance. It does last throughour the day but the scent changes drastically. Almost smells like grass.
Jillian B.
Manchester, CT
I absolutely LOVE this scent! I'm very picky and this is perfect! Super sweet scent but is not at all overbearing, it's hard to find and I stock UP every time I find it!
Autum  C.
Fombell, PA
I absolutely love this perfume Ive used in in high school and that was about 4 years ago an till this day i still wear it I just don't like that it's no where to be found anymore
Mary L.
Very fun and carefree. I wore this one summer when I went to Las Vegas, and every time I smell it, it reminds me of Vegas! Definitely for someone younger, but since It brings me back so many memories, I love it. It starts off smelling very berry like, which I usually don't really like. What I really love is the creaminess smell after the top and mid notes settle down.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite perfume. It is a combination of fruity, floral, and sexy.