Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Eau de Toilette Spray - 30ml uploaded by Courtney C.Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Eau de Toilette Spray - 30ml uploaded by Marina H.Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Eau de Toilette Spray - 30ml uploaded by Lauren D.

BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

What is more New York than the Empire State building? Sex in the City of course. the television series and the movies were a hit globally. This is a fruity floral for women who want to have fun! This fragrance was inspired by the fashionable iconic star of the series Carrie Bradshaw. Top notes of mandarin strawberry are flirty. The heart beats with an eccentric combination of sparkling mimosa with hints of rose rum honeysuckle. the base notes are creamy musk. Specifications Type - EDP Spray Item weight - 1 oz. Gender - Women. see more...

• OPINIONS?? Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Eau de Toilette ...1 Answers
  • Is this a strong smelling perfume? 1 Answers
Chelsea B.
Allen, TX
I’m very picky about what scents I wear she this is one of the few I’ve worn for years. I don’t like anything too faint, but nothing too powerful as well and I believe this is the perfect mix in between the two.
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Eau de Toilette Spray - 30ml
If you love getting told "you smell good" or asked "what are you wearing" this is the perfume for you!! It neved fails i get asked those two questions numerous times throughout my day when wearing it! I have bought this perfume twice, it is worth every penny! Makes me feel sexy and girly, and everything you want from a perfume!

Ladies!! TREAT YO' SELF AND BUY IT!!
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
I absolutely loved this probably 9 years ago, but couldn’t find it when I ran out and eventually forgot about it. I always thought it was a good value, light scent that lasted. Feminine and a bit fruity which it totally what I like. Wish I knew where to find it local.
Shannon B.
Ruston, LA
This stuff smells so good. A secret after you've finished the whole bottle is that the perfume will come out of the actually bottle. So you can use the casing as storage; I use mine to hold bobby pins.
Bobbi C.
Devens, Ma
I have to say that I wish I was Carrie is sex n the city ..obsessed with her clothes to the shoes ..this perfume is def her love the packaging and it fits perfect in my purse it's my everyday scent
cortni c.
Gillsville, GA
This has to be one of my favorite fragrances! It is a bit strong in smell and very long lasting. Wouldn't recommend if you're prone to getting headaches to strong scents.
Colleen L.
Nashville
This is my all time favorite perfume! It smells so sweet and feminine. I get so many compliments on this fragrance. It’s definitely worth the price. Would recommend 100%!
Lauren D.
Joppa, MD
First things first this perfume is absolutely amazing it smells so delightful and very refreshing it works well with everyone's body chemistry I've ever tried it on and it smells extremely sophisticated it does last a long time it can actually last a full day by far this is my favorite scent of all time
Courtney C.
This is my all time favorite perfume! Im sad that it's been discontinued but I keep hunting it down anyway! Every time I see it I buy it! I love the sweet sexy smell it has and how long lasting it is.
Karrie C.
West Palm Bch, FL
My favorite fragrance of ALL TIME!!!!! i cant get enough of it. I have a few bottle stockpiled just in case it ever goes away. I really hopes it never goes away. Perfect balance of sweet, fruity, and floral.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Is this a strong smelling perfume?

Amazon