BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Launched by the design house of Sarah Jessica Parker in the year 2015. This floral woody musk fragrance has a blend of gardenia water, blonde woods, musk, vetiver, crystal amber, and pink pepper. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Lovely Sheer is EXACTLY what I hoped it would be: Just a lighter version of the original Lovely. I don't blind buy perfume very often, but I took a chance on this one. So glad I did!

The original Lovely is one of the very first perfumes I bought for myself many years ago, when I first started my perfume collection. It's still one of my absolute favorite scents, and I love the story behind it (SJP's vision for it). Sheer is just as nice, and will work at the office. LOVE IT!!!

PS. SHORT duration of wear. 3 hours and it's completely gone on my skin. But it's very inexpensive, so I can live with it!
Farzanađź’– k.
Very nice fresh smell and good value for money and will definitely be buying it again and the scent was just mind blowing I will definitely be getting another one as my 2nd bottle is nearly finished and I will recccomend everyone to buy it as it is affordable