BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Launched by the design house Sarah Jessica Parker in the year 2005. This woody musk fragrance has a blend of precious oils, lavender, orchid, amber, apple martini, paper, white musk, and woody notes. It is recommended for anytime wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This scent is a little on the more mature side for me. However, I'm not giving it a bad rating because of that. I took this rollerball with me while traveling out of the country because I thought it would be super easy and quick to swipe on. This leaked EVERYWHERE. It got all over all of the other liquid items in my ziploc bag and made them all smell so strongly of perfume. I had never even opened the rollerball before so I am so confused how it started to leak everywhere. I ended up just having to throw it away and go without perfume because there wasn't really anything I could do with it.
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
I do love Sarah Jessica Parker and I was excited to find out what this scent was about. Unfortunately, it smells like something that maybe my mom or grandma would be more prone to using? Sorry SJP!
This scent might be something that appeals to other girls, but it just wasn't for me.
Yesenia c.
I️ bought this thinking it smelt ok. Has a pretty scent but I️ feel like it is more suitable for older women. Not for me