BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Inspired by memories of her mother’s perfumes, sarah jessica parker developed a love for fragrance at an early age. Lovely, SJP’s first creation, pays homage to her mother and the art of perfumery. Years later, Lovely remains a worldwide favorite.

Top Notes
mandarin, bergamot, rosewood, lavender and apple martini.

Heart Notes
patchouli, paper whites and orchid.

Base Notes
cedar wood, white amber, and sultry musks and woods.

• "I always get compliments on this perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also very affordable!" in 2 reviews
  • "I had to stock up on this scent a few years ago because my younger sister liked it so much that she swiped it from me." in 2 reviews
  • "It's almost like it's a little bit sacred because it is THE SCENT my mom wears." in 1 review
Kristy S.
I did rate ten stars if I could!!! I have been using this as my everyday perfume for so long, I fell in love at first scent!!! Lol ovely is a very light, airy kinda perfume that doesn't over power ur scenses! The price makes it super affordable with a high price scent!!! I get so many compliments on this and it is one of the cheapest perfumes I have! I have been reccommmding this for almost ten years now and I will continue to till it's off the shelves!!!
Natalie S.
Cicero
MY SIGNATURE SCENT! It smells striking and unique... I can’t stop breathing it in because it’s so intoxicating. It’s somehow both cool and fresh and warm and homey at the same time. It’s a complicated, sophisticated scent, but I think any age can wear it. It’s feminine, but the lavender and apple balance it out so it isn’t girly or sickly sweet. It’s subtle (not overpowering) yet so recognizable and not many perfumes can give me the feeling this one does. I think whether or not this will work for you will largely depend on how your skin wears musks. Luckily mine does magic with it! Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Purchased at: Kohl's
I went a ridiculously long time before trying this super popular fragrance. I have both SJP’s Stash perfumes so I bought a rollerball of this on Black Friday. It is light and airy but also a little bit of a masculine vibe in its base notes (a savory lavender perhaps?), which was a really pleasant surprise & makes it stand out from other similar scents. I think this is a perfume that fits with many kinds of styles and crosses over all the perfume categories in some ways. There’s a reason this fragrances has been popular for more than a decade—it really is lovely!
Tammy A.
Purchased at: Sephora
There aren't enough stars for the perfume. It has a one of a kind smell and get compliments every the I wear it. It is long lasting, it can be a bit pricey but it will last a while because only a small amount is needed.
hannah b.
statesville, NC
ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. wouldn't recommend. received this on accident from a company I promote and did not like it at all. literally nothing I can say that's good about this perfume. First smell, it reminded me of a cheap dollar general perfume. Very musky and after letting it dry it ended up just giving me an intense headache. won't be purchasing ever. Sarah Jessica Parker should stick to acting.
Jude M.
Bealeton
Lovely embodies its name. A classic white musk blended with a whiff of lavender, it's appropriate for everything, from a morning pick-me-up, to a bedtime perfume. It has good projection and staying power, even on my dry skin. You can get 50ml of it for under $25 at most any Marshalls/Winners/TJMaxx. If you like white musk, you have to have Lovely in your wardrobe. It's pretty hard to beat the value.
Lybra M.
Killeen, TX
Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum

I've never been particularly interested in roll on perfumes. They just didn't seem to last long 🤷🏽‍♀️
Received this as a gift to try and the size didn't disappoint 💪🏽 it smells amazing - light & floral with hints of fruit
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I loved that the science in this is a rose apple in Mandarin. I think that the rollerball is really wonderful because then you can just throw this inside your purse and touch up throughout the day
Jayme B.
newport
I absolutely love the smell of this! It is light and lasts all day. I get so many compliments on what I’m wearing. It’s a beautiful, feminine smell. Light and not overpowering. I will always purchase this when I run low!
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my daily perfume and I love it! Cute bottle, sweet scent that isn't overpowering and always easy to find in stores. Great price compared to some of the competitors. I highly recommend and will continue to buy.
Kim A.
Does this perfume has a strong scent ?
Sarah A.
Marlton, NJ
Where have you been able to purchase this recently? It was my mom favorite scent but we can't find it anywhere lately.
Amy I.
What does this smell like? Considering buying it.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this a really good perfume?
Juliana Q.
Is that perfume good? Does it smell nice?