BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker, eau d'parfume 1.7 oz: Spray bottle Multiple fragrance hints make up the overall essence of Lovely perfume Blend of mandarin, rosewood, lavender, apple martini, bergamot Orchid Patchouli Cedar White amber 1 oz size see more...

• Es dulce o citrica?1 Answers
  • Is that perfume good? Does it smell nice? 1 Answers
  • Where have you been able to purchase this recently? It wa...2 Answers
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
I loved that the science in this is a rose apple in Mandarin. I think that the rollerball is really wonderful because then you can just throw this inside your purse and touch up throughout the day
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I got the rollerball version of this through Ipsy. It has notes of mandarin, bergamot, rosewood, patchouli, cedar wood, white amber, and orchid. This gives it a floral scent as well. With fragrances I usually tend to go for popular designer brands like Chanel and Dior, but I enjoyed trying SJP's brand for the first time.
DeMya T.
Vineland, NJ
I adore this! My cousin got the roller ball in one of her beauty subscription boxes but didn't think it was "her scent" or something she'd wear so she gave it to me. I roll a bit on my wrist and behind my ear, and it last a good 6 hours for me, and I normally don't have to keep reapplying it. It's great for on the go, and I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes a kind of floral, sophisticated vibe scent.
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
Got this perfume from my November ipsy. I put it on and was neutral to the scent but my husband fell in love with it. The more I wore it the more compliments I received. It has a very subtle scent and is not over powering. You can get it for around $25 and it is a good price.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I got this and the roll on perfume. I love SJP and i really like this perfume. I love that it is not to strong like other perfumes. I love the simple pink bottle design. I got mine at a good price which was a plus. I always carry the roller in my purse.
Kallie S.
Lovely is exactly how it smells. It makes me think of the chic business woman. The scent is a little strong but that just means S little goes a long way and it'll last a lot longer. I've gotten many compliments from wearing it and that's my favorite thing to receive.
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
My husband bought this for me simply because he knew that I was wanting. He know that I am a huge fan of SJP and wanted to try this out. I love how sweet it smells and how it isn't over powering like some perfumes that I've tried. I definitely will be buying another bottle; not just because I'm a fan but simply because I really like the scent. I'd have to say that it's long lasting as well because I've had days I've worked all day and gone to get dinner and a lady asked what I was worry and I told her and she said it smelled so nice. I definitely recommend it to any and all who like a floral scent.
Jennifer M.
NORTH CANTON, OH
I got this in an ipsy bag and I'm a huge fan!!! It is very florally and smells incredible. I would highly recommend to people who need an affordable perfume that lasts all day.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
This is a very light, and lovely scent, I enjoy it a lot, but I feel like it doesn't last very long on my skin. Maybe it's just me though. The scent is very sweet and almost reminds me of grandma perfume but it is light enough that it is still pleasant.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
At first i thought that this was going to be an overly floral smell that you would smell on an older lady. It actually smells pretty good. It is a floral but not overpowering. It smells more mature but not necessarily older.
Kim A.
Does this perfume has a strong scent ?
Sarah A.
Marlton, NJ
Where have you been able to purchase this recently? It was my mom favorite scent but we can't find it anywhere lately.
Juliana Q.
Is that perfume good? Does it smell nice?
Margarita P.