Sarah Jessica Parker Covet by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz

Sarah Jessica Parker Covet by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz

BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Launched in 2007, It has top notes of wet greens geranium leaves Sicilian lemon lavender and chocolate; a heart of honeysuckle magnolia and muget and a base of musk vetiver bois de cashmere teakwood and amber, see more...

Sarah Jessica Parker Covet by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz
Sarah Jessica Parker Covet by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz
Buy on Walmart*
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
The scent leaves a lot to be desired for me. It's not sweet, sultry or anything in between. The bottle is beautiful so I keep it around but it's not something I ever wear.
Jourdan V.
I don't buy perfume very often but I recently received this perfume as a gift and I love it so much I'm going to buy it myself! Smells Amazing!
Shea B.
Middleburg, FL
I loveeee this product! Looks nice, smells nice, whats not to love??? Ahhhh If you haven't got thiss
Shea B.
Middleburg, FL
Who likes this product? Its looks like one of those perfumes that smell nice! :)