BY NONE

A beauty breakthrough, this buttery clay goes on thick, tingling with a deliciously sweet flavor as it soothes, hydrate, and firms your pout. We've harnessed the power of bentonite clay and combined it with wrinkle-reducing Swertiamarin, sourced from the Himalayas. Slather it on. Don't be dainty. Luxuriate. see more...

Lauretta L.
Broken Bow
Everyone should use lip masks and scrubs! The appearance of my lips has drastically improved. I feel that my face looks younger and healthier after using one. Price is only sort of high, considering the market, but as I state in reviewing skin care, that doesn't matter much if it works for you!
nevaeh r.
Didnt really see the point in the lip mask. Id rather use chapstick because i feel as if my lips arent that chapped. But it smelled good to me and really did what it was suppose to do!
Christine M.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I think the product i received had been dried out. It was not what i expected but I could tell there was potential.
Claudia S.
San Jacinto, CA
Does anyone recommend this?
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Is this product worth the hype?