Saracco 2011 Moscato D'Asti White Wine uploaded by Lauren W.

BY SARACCO

Saracco 2011 Moscato d' Asti White Wine.
Alc. 6% by vol. see more...

Ebbie P.
Penfield
Sweet but will do the job to satisfy any palate. If you are at a stage in life where you are critical of sweetness, even for a medium sweet/dry, splash with with soda and enjoy.
Frankie R.
Foodie Expert
It's so sweet and so delicious. This wine is so fruity and just incredible. Friends of mine who hate wine have been converted by this product. It's not expensive, and you can pick it up anywhere, so that adds to how wonderful it is! Great dessert wine!
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
I've been drinking this wine since 2010, it's amazing. I buy it at HEB normally in bulk so I make sure to have plenty of it. It's sweet and soooo yummy! Best wine by far and the price is really great!
Rachel B.
This is just about the only wine I drink!!! It is light, fruity, crisp, and very sweet. They recently came out with a screw top, which I initially thought was cheesy, but I've found that it really helps the wine stay fizzy as it takes me about a week to drink a bottle. I've even asked for this wine as a holiday gift- that's how much I love it! It's also pretty affordable- about $15 a bottle. I can't say enough good things about it. I will say it is much better tasting when it's first opened, as can be expected.
Tasha S.
Has a great taste, a really good white wine. đŸ‘đŸŸ.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
Foodie Expert
Moscato d'asti is my absolute favorite wine. Moscato varies by the region it is from and the flavor ranges from honey to peach. This is one of my absolute favorite Moscatos! It is much better than the cute labeled bottles and worth the extra money!
Kaitlin F.
Foodie Expert
I tried this wine with a friend and I was so pleased with it. I had never had sparkling wine before, but I definitely plan to have it again. Like others have said, it is perfectly light and crisp. It is the perfect wine, in my opinion, for after dinner conversation with friends.
Brandi m.
Foodie Expert
My favorite kind of wine, sweet bubbly and refreshing. Not like others with a burning sensation
Monica T.
Foodie Expert
I love a good Moscato, but add a d' Asti and you have made my day! I love how light and crisp the flavor is and this particular one is sweet and refreshing.
Gladys T.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite wines, I love moscatos but this one is great, every time I take it to a get together everyone wants to know where to buy a bottle everyone loves it.
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Anyone know if this is any good?