Saracco 2011 Moscato D'Asti White Wine uploaded by Lauren W.

BY SARACCO

Saracco 2011 Moscato d' Asti White Wine.
Alc. 6% by vol. see more...

Sandy V.
This is my all time favorite wine. I’m not sure why I always have trouble finding this at the liquor store but every time I do, it’s like a dream come true. This tastes so smooth and is highly satisfying. Truly a great wine.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
This is my all time favorite wine. I’m a moscato kind of girl and I also like things bubbly. It’s delicious, tastes like grape juice and before you know it, you’re a little tipsy. Love love love.
Ebbie P.
Penfield
Sweet but will do the job to satisfy any palate. If you are at a stage in life where you are critical of sweetness, even for a medium sweet/dry, splash with with soda and enjoy.
Rachel B.
This is just about the only wine I drink!!! It is light, fruity, crisp, and very sweet. They recently came out with a screw top, which I initially thought was cheesy, but I've found that it really helps the wine stay fizzy as it takes me about a week to drink a bottle. I've even asked for this wine as a holiday gift- that's how much I love it! It's also pretty affordable- about $15 a bottle. I can't say enough good things about it. I will say it is much better tasting when it's first opened, as can be expected.
Lauren W.
Tulsa, OK
I found my soulmate! I found a bottle of this wine in a store in downtown Colorado Springs, took it home to try it and immediately fell in love. I went back and bought 4 more bottles and took one home with me in my suitcase. I let my friends try it and everyone loved it. We plan on ordering a huge case to split online. I just recently found it in a store close by! 😍😍
Kaitlin F.
I tried this wine with a friend and I was so pleased with it. I had never had sparkling wine before, but I definitely plan to have it again. Like others have said, it is perfectly light and crisp. It is the perfect wine, in my opinion, for after dinner conversation with friends.
Frankie R.
It's so sweet and so delicious. This wine is so fruity and just incredible. Friends of mine who hate wine have been converted by this product. It's not expensive, and you can pick it up anywhere, so that adds to how wonderful it is! Great dessert wine!
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
Moscato d'asti is my absolute favorite wine. Moscato varies by the region it is from and the flavor ranges from honey to peach. This is one of my absolute favorite Moscatos! It is much better than the cute labeled bottles and worth the extra money!
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
I've been drinking this wine since 2010, it's amazing. I buy it at HEB normally in bulk so I make sure to have plenty of it. It's sweet and soooo yummy! Best wine by far and the price is really great!
Gladys T.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite wines, I love moscatos but this one is great, every time I take it to a get together everyone wants to know where to buy a bottle everyone loves it.
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Anyone know if this is any good?