Sarabeth's Legendary Spreadable Fruit Strawberry Raspberry uploaded by Erika C.Sarabeth's Legendary Spreadable Fruit Strawberry Raspberry uploaded by Erika C.Sarabeth's Legendary Spreadable Fruit Strawberry Raspberry uploaded by Erika C.

BY SARABETH'S

Sarabeth's® Strawberry Raspberry Legendary Spreadable Fruit. see more...

Erika C.
I travel up 3 towns over to Stew Leonard's to get 3 or 3 of these. Though they are pricey I love them. I used them for linzer cookies or with some peanut butter on crackers or on a slice of bread. This is my favorite preserve so far. I'm not a big jelly fan and this preserve is in the sweeter sure but I love the mix of strawberries and raspberries. My two favorite fruits mended together and another awesome thing is if you get the jaw wet to clean it from sticky do her prints the label doesn't fall apart
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Sarabeth's jams and preserves are far and away the best in the world. They're delicious on toast or english muffins or on sandwiches. I'd eat this straight out of the jar if I could! There are so many flavors too!
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
This is absolutely the BEST jam you will ever try- and that goes for all her other flavors too! It's so fruity and easily spreadable- it's the most delicious treat ever! I buy mine at T.J. Maxx!
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
This is the best thing ever! Usually when I go to the store I buy this product only because it is just perfect. The best part is that it isn't too pricey either. I recommend trying this product.
Lauren P.
Hands down the best jam ever. It's also fresh and never gets hard and chunky when in the refrigerator. The consistency is always smooth and spreadable and the flavor is great. Love it with peanut butter :)
Kiana C.
Omg!! I love sarabeth !! Their jelly is the right amount of everything !!! Not too sweet not sour just right the texture is just right and you can feel the natural fruits !
Jordanne B.
Summerville, GA
This is the best stuff EVER! it spreads perfectly and tastes delicious ;) you should definitely try it ! you'll never want anything else !!
Stephanie S.
So yummy..Actual pieces of fruit in nearly every bite!! Total game changer for the Peanut butter sandwich. Worth the cost..Hard to locate
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
This is the best jam i tasted it is really good & delicious yummers i bought some at walmart also
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
Two of my favorite flavors in one jam made by one of the best. No complaints, highly recommended.
Stephanie S.
I received this in gift baskets a few times. love it. But..it's so hard to find at stores. where are you buying this ?