Sara Lee: Water Added Honey Ham Deli Meat, 16 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sara Lee: Water Added Honey Ham Deli Meat, 16 oz!
My favorite deli meat is honey ham. Sara Lee is one of the good brands that I usually buy. It has great flavor. This brand is a little expensive but it is worth it. I would definitely buy it again.
No Special Diet
I prefer turkey or chicken when it comes to deli meat! Sara Lee ham is the best in a white bean soup! Not too salty like other hams
Coraopolis, PA
I love Sara Lee honey ham! It tastes almost as good as real holiday ham (just thinner). It makes for a great sandwich!
Winchester, KY
This is my favorite shelf deli meat. if the line to the deli is long I opt for this.
Dairy Free
Lockport, NY
Love the flavor of this deli meat. Great for sandwiches or diced up on a salad.
Love the flavor of this deli meat. Great for sandwiches or diced up on a salad.
Jackson, MS
Sara Lee always makes the best deli meat! Reasonable price and great flavor!
Sara Lee always makes the best deli meat! Reasonable price and great flavor!
Honey ham is my favorite! I also love thin sliced so this is perfect for me! I love the sweet taste of ham with some tangy mustard. Makes a great sandwich!