Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD

Do you think a corndog with turkey meat in the middle would sell? I myself do not like hotdogs but I love other meats and I love cornbread.

Sara A.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA
3 years ago
I do too! Turkey is a healthy alternative*
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
3 years, 1 month ago
I do. I think whenever you have an alternative to beef you will have people willing to buy it.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes! I think they actually already do sell something like that.
jaimie k.