Sara Lee State Fair Beef CornDogs 12 ct uploaded by Kathryn M.Sara Lee State Fair Beef CornDogs 12 ct uploaded by elizabeth w.Sara Lee State Fair Beef CornDogs 12 ct uploaded by Sophia A.

BY SARA LEE #1 in Beef

State fair beef corndogs 12 ct see more...

• Do you think a corndog with turkey meat in the middle wou...6 Answers
Jenna C.
Depew, NY
I was iffy because I never was a fan of corn dogs but I bought them for my daughter because loves them first time finding all beef and omg they are so good and bjs has coupons for them all the time great after school snacks
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Sara Lee State Fair Beef Corndogs are my son's favorite go to snack! We always have a stash of them in our freezer for him! the hotdog has a good flavor and the corn dog coating is really tasty.
Dana C.
These corn dogs are a huge hit in our house. They are full of delicious flavor. We bake them so they are healthier as well. They are quick and easy also and are a favorite of all the kids.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
These are the best brand of corndogs in my opinion! My kids absolutely love these! They are good heated in the microwave (how my kids eat them) or in the oven! I would definitely recommend these to others.
Bailee K.
Stillwater, OK
These are the best corn dogs you can get at the store. I wish they were a little less breaded, but I can’t complain. Definitely my go-to when I’m craving a corn dog.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
The kids love to have corndogs it remind me them when they go to the fair. I like these because the batter that's on the hotdogs does not get gummy or dry tasting they has a nice sweet flavor . After school the kids can get a couple and have afternoon snack. I would definitely recommend.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
You can bake these or fry them and the taste is amazing. Cornbread outside is always delicious and the all beef hot dog makes these corndogs the all stars above the competition.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
My son loves these for lunch. I love how easy it is to pop two right in the microwave. I always loved corn dogs as a kid and now my love has gone on to my son. They taste just like the fair. Only kind we will eat.
Adrienne M.
The only corn dogs I’ll eat! I only eat all beef and it’s hard to find all beef corn dogs! These are so juicy and delicious. Want it extra crispy? Fry it! Or bake it! Yum yum yum! Give it a try !
Brooke H.
Morehead
These are absolute DELICIOUS! It sucks because the all beef is more expensive, but flavor is worth it. I would definitely purchase again! I purchased from Kroger.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Do you think a corndog with turkey meat in the middle would sell? I myself do not like hotdogs but I love other meats and I love cornbread.